JBII additional must-read update from the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation:
From a friend of mine based on his conversation to the DEC. I've known him for around 10 years so I trust his info, and it's easily verifiable.
Additional info from the DEC:
1. JBII's process is a "completely green process" (their words)
2. They've never seen anything like it.
3. JBII will be the first and only ones in the country with anything like this.
4. The DEC is extremely excited to have a new industry born in New York and under their watch.
5. DEC expects no further hiccups going forward in getting the permit (their words).
6. They expect future permit applications to be a breeze in the state of New York (their words). They expect, but cannot promise of course, that getting permits in most other states will also be easy because most of them have similar criteria and can use their data.
7. The same guys from the DEC who have been on site working with them are the same guys who are involved with processing the application. They don't see anything wrong with the process or they themselves would ahve spotted it.
8. They expect NO comment period because the emission levels they expect in the report to be substantially below the levels that would require a comment period.
9. They have seen numerous others try and every single one of them fail to do what JBII is doing. None of them even made it to the stack test stage because they failed so miserably sooner whereas JBII not only made it, but preliminary data suggests they passed with flying colors.