SBRH-R/M Offical Filings and 687k O/S DD
1) TA called June 10th by me, she says OS was 549,875,690 before a 1:800 R/S effective April 10th, 2008 call and ask Florida Atlantic for yourself: 1-954-726-4954
2) R/S confirmed here: http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=51236483
3) 1:800 R/S yeilds 687,344 OS as of now, do your own DD
4) The 1:800 R/S is noted as the very last capital change to SBRH by pinksheets under the Company tab here: http://www.otcmarkets.com/pink/quote/quote.jsp?symbol=sbrh
5) The SBRH shell was sold on July 1, 2009 and the new CEO took over: http://www.sunbiz.org/COR/2009/0701/58041338.tif
6) SBRH filed an amendment to raise the A/S to 2 bil on April 15th, 2010 here: http://www.sunbiz.org/COR/2010/0421/63422328.Tif
7) The raise in A/S would yeild room for a forward split + capital raising. 2 F/S examples are below: ATNP- The Forward Split That Occured
Aug 09, O/S 200 mil trading at .0010
If you bought 1 mil shares for 1000 at .0010 you had 1 mil shares.
ATNP declares 10:1 F/S to increase liquidity and allows more people to get in and the PPS rises to .02 1 mil shares are worth 20k (this happened over the course of less than 1 month)
10:1 occurs on September 3, 2009, you now have 10 mil shares at .0020.
The O/S went to 2 bil and the liquidity became enormous, attracting many more people. The stock then went up to .012 in January of 2010, 4 months after the F/S due to liquidity and news as the business took shape. You could have sold 10 mil shares for $120K!
Before the F/S the market cap went to 4 million because everyone wanted in because they know they would have 10x more shares and that when the PPS went down due to the split it would then be bought back up. SBRH- A Forward Split Candidate
With the OS at 687k (assume they give Vaenza managment 2 mil for control, so OS is now 2.687 mil) here you will likely see the exceedingly rare and wealth producing Forward Split
, whereas if you buy 10k shares now, and say they do a 500:1 F/S for example, you then have 5 million shares and the OS is about 1.2 bil. Companies do this to increase the liquidity of their stock and allow for more investors to buy in. For example, if you buy 10k shares of SBRH now at .05 you spend $500. If the PPS rises to $1.50 (market cap of just 4.0 mil) because of its low OS you then have $15,000. If SBRH does a 500:1 F/S for example you then have 5 mil shares at .0030 valued at $15,000. The .0030 stock price then is low, allows for more liqudity and rises. Even just 1 or 2 bags from .0030 gives you value of $ 30k or 45k (started with 500 bucks).