From: Eric Lehner <email@example.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 3:21 PM
Subject: Winning Brands Store Locator Service
Size: 73 KB
Hello Moderator Team,
I have been asked to provide more information about the Store Locator operation.
· All entries are performed by a real person, through manual key entry (not merely computer “data dumping” from mailing lists or other commercial sources). These manual entries are based on store name, address, telephone number and (occasional) photo of the new store account supplied by our distributors following at least one initial order placed with a specified start date.
· The distributors have no motivation to provide false or inaccurate information. They derive no benefit from inaccuracy. Therefore, in every case where there is no Winning Colours in the store at the moment, there are individual circumstances which can be looked into. The Customer Service Department CustomerService@WinningBrands.ca is always ready to provide assistance in this regard. Were a store is sold out, but has not re-ordered, the maintenance of the store name on the list has been shown to prompt the store to re-order in response to customer enquiries.
· As a general rule, there are actually MORE stores involved in the sale of Winning Colours Stain Remover than appear on the Store Locator because not all distributors supply their retailer customer names, and when they do, their information is only bringing listings up to date after-the-fact.
· No store has ever asked us to remove their name from the Store Locator, nor has any unrelated consumer (non-shareholder) complained about inaccuracy, although we do receive comments from consumers wishing that there were stores closer to them. That is a “good” problem to have.
· It is inevitable that some stores will be removed in due course because of attrition (ie going out of business). These deletions will be accomplished by a system-wide telephone verification to be carried out by our call centre periodically. The system-wide call centre verification procedure will also provide the company with a chance to offer the retailers answers to questions they may have at that moment, or to receive complaints directly, so that we can solve problems early and effectively. It is our view that problems are a fact of life. A company that organizes itself to deal with problems effectively is better equipped to survive and prosper than a firm which views problems as an aberration. Problems happen regularly. It is a natural outcome of human activity.
· Removing a store for reason of de-listing of Winning Colours has not yet happened.
Winning Brands Corporation
P + 1 (705) 737-4062 ext 101
F + 1 (705) 737-9793