EFFC - disturbing report from Selam Tewolde ........
Prior to last night, the last time I spoke with Selam Tewolde was back on Sept. 10th when she called me late at night per Raphael Huppe's order. Raphael knew I was getting out of IHUB's jail the next day and wanted to make sure I wasn't going to say anything bad on the MCCY (now EFFC) board since I had just sent him an e-mail, basically demanding some answers to some questions. Apparently Raphael thought I was going to post negative sentiment on the MCCY board. That was kind of dumb, knowing if I wanted to post something bad at the time, I could have easily posted it from IHUB's jail. Talk about paranoid, my goodness.
Selam called me twice last night, wanting to get some things off her chest. The first call lasted for 1 hr 12minutes and the second call for 1hr 11minutes. There's no possible way I could have written everything down that she said, as this woman had lots to say and it was being stated faster than I could write. I was very surprised she called me, knowing I haven't been a shareholder since last year and knowing I could care less about what the crooks are up to at EFFC these days besides stealing everyone's money.
I don't have time to write a book, so I'm going to make this as short as possible and pass on what I learned last night. Not that I care about that P.O.S. company, but I have no problem sharing facts for the benefit of others. Everything below comes from Selam ...........
1) Selam will be speaking with John Stark (SEC investigator I believe) tomorrow via telephone about all the fraud being committed by EFFC and some of its employees
2) After 'Believer Fever' & 'Cowpatty's' visit to Montreal, Selam was fired in front of everyone the next day. She thinks the real reason she was fired was because she got too close to Jason Shin and Raphael and Manon didn't like that. She stated it was beyond embarassing and it was Raphael and Manon's way to demonstrate their power to the rest of the remaining staff.
3) EFFC is now down to 8 employees.
4) Claude Lemay hired a perfect CFO, was then promptly fired by Manon Chisson and the new CFO never started.
5) Manon Chisson is Raphael's girlfriend.
6) All of Raphael's assets are in Manon Chisson's name.
7) Manon Chisson actually runs the company, not Raphael. She is "evil" according to Selam and even bosses Raphael around.
8) Selam received 50K shares of 6-month restricted stock, but only has seen a photo copy. Same goes for the other employees, only photocopies, no actual shares distributed in any account.
9) EFFC owes $150K in back rent.
10) The landlord paid $250K of EFFC's legal bills and the remaining legal bills are unpaid and EFFC's lawyers (not sure which ones because there is more than one firm) have fired Raphael and EFFC as a client.
11) The landlord has not been reimbursed $250K by Raphael as promised.
12) The landlord is a loyal friend of Raphael's uncle.
13) Raphael does nothing during the day except read IHUB.
14) Raphael has blocked IHUB from being viewed by EFFC employees.
15) Raphael read all employees e-mails and even answered some of the e-mails as if he were that particular employee.
16) There is $2 million dollars that's unaccounted for and missing.
17) A telematics engineer lost his home because Raphael didn't pay him. He then later tried to commit suicide.
18) Selam states Raphael has no Microsoft certifications whatsoever and is completely incompetent.
19) Only 2 payments (cash) were ever made to Argo totaling $300K. EFFC defaulted on 3 payments in a row and Argo gave back their shares and had their lawyers end the merger.
20) Raphael nearly drove Argo out of business.
21) Argo's clients have now cut ties with EFFC and are back doing business again with Argo.
22) Recently PR'd distribution agreement has been cancelled and the company now working with Argo.
23) Argo's lawyers are about to file a lawsuit against EFFC.
24) After the announced break-up between EFFC and Argo, Jason Shin pleaded with Selam to post the real story about what happened on IHUB.
25) Selam had arranged a 5-minute spot on CBS's "Eye on America," but the spot was cancelled, as Manon failed to pay the $19K fee to CBS.
26) Selam's husband (Ron) was fired by Raphael via text message the night before Christmas.
27) Selam always had to tell Raphael how to dress for meetings, etc. and stated he was a total embarassment with how he dressed.
28) EFFC still owes money to Downshire.
29) Raphael is not a Scientologist, but poses as one.
30) Selam states that she is a Scientologist and can barely show her face at church, as Raphael swindled many people at the church out of their money.
31) Raphael is no longer allowed on the premises of any Church of Scientology properties worldwide.
32) Raphael threatened to make Selam and her three children homeless.
33) Volkswagen called Selam and threatened legal action with regards to the PR, stating there was no contract with Volkswagen. Apparently Jason Shin had just started the negotiation and introduction phase with Volkswagen and Raphael insisted a PR go out stating they had a deal. Vokswagen has cut ties with EFFC and is working directly with Argo.
34) Raphael's plan from the beginning was to steal the technology from Caroni.
35) Manny is a short, Greek looking guy with an acne problem who's mousy. Apparently he's pretty close to Raphael and has even threatened Ron (Selam's husband). He stated to Selam that he got Ron fired.
36) A 67 year old woman gave Raphael $150K and Raphael won't pay her back.
37) EFFC is blackballed as far as the Canadian Trucking Council is concerned.
38) The only thing EFFC does for money now is sell stock.
I'm sure I missed many things in what Selam had to say, but the above represents a few items of interest.
Unbelievable !! I say lock him up and throw away the key.