Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Basic Materials > Western Goldfields (WGW)

Good to see benz. I'm still baffled

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
ibreken Member Profile

Followed By 29
Posts 5,687
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 09/03/06
160x600 placeholder
Credit Suisse Group reported third-quarter net profit of $1.07 billion, a performance that was ahead of analysts' expectations. The Swiss bank's net revenue was $6.85 billion, also ahead of market expectations.
More Top Equities Stories Of The Day
Hong Kong Protests Expose Differences in Local Media
FTSE 100 Climbs As Oil Stocks Advance
Safran Revenue Rises on Sustained Demand for Jet Engines
Correction to AT&T Earnings Preview Story
Stifel Financial to Hire Two Former Merrill Lynch Advisers
Five HP Executives Sell $12.3 Million in Stock -- Barron's
Nokia Outlook Bullish As It Swings to Profit
U.S. Stocks Gain, but IBM Weighs on Dow
ibreken   Thursday, 02/28/08 12:44:33 AM
Re: benzdealeror2 post# 56
Post # of 69 
Good to see benz. I'm still baffled this is trading this low though with gold this high. I'm not even watching the day to day trading. I just saw your post and checked where it was trading. I'm not planning on selling until at least June so I'm avoiding watching the day to day moves and am just checking in once every couple of weeks. By June if gold holds up I truly believe this should be in the $5-6 range minimum if gold stays above $800 (and they aren't acquired before).
I mean honestly, 2nd quarter they should be producing 40,000 ounces of gold at a cost of $365 an ounce. If gold holds up that's $600 an ounce or optimistically $24 million profits or cash flow at least for the second quarter smile Wayyyy undervalued and once the producer multiple applies it should move fast. Scotia upgraded it last week, now every analyst covering it has at least an outperform rating on the stock. Too da MOON wink

---'When you control what will be seen, you will be seen for what you truly are'---
ibreken
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist