Important Actions Tells Me WMIH is Within Days/Hours From 8K Filing Showing They Are Moving Forward • WMILT has not filed an extension proving they will close out WMILT by 3/19/2018 when it expires
• WMIH-Corp was responsible for Run-off Notes which are now paid in full effective 9/29/2017
• WMIH-Corp will have to file an 8K discussing funding replacement which has to be refunded on 1/5/2018 unless they replace funding, shutdown WMIH or move forward with QA
• Now this is a huge sign when WMIH advised us they would close out the WaMu 1031 Exchange by end of year 2017
• WMIH would not have accomplished any of the aforementioned if WMIHs move would be delayed into 2018 in my view
• I suggest doing research on the “Hidy Hole” regarding the WaMu 1031 Exchange ***Is this a HIDY HOLE of sorts*** Note 9: Investment in Subsidiaries Since the Effective Date, the Trust had five (5) dormant subsidiaries without any active business operations. The subsidiaries adopted a plan of liquidation in October 2012. The assets held by these subsidiaries were comprised solely of cash and cash equivalents. On June 23, 2017, four of the subsidiaries were merged with and into the last remaining subsidiary, WaMu 1031 Exchange. Prior to such mergers, such subsidiaries distributed their remaining cash to the Trust. The Trust received $444,333 on June 27, 2017. The last subsidiary, which no longer has any assets, is expected to be dissolved by December 31, 2017. From 78 to 93 million available. Piers only owed 49 million - Why no payoff? Maybe left impaired! http://www.wmitrust.com/wmitrust/document/8817600170728000000000001 https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=9262133
Company Overview of WaMu 1031 Exchange, Inc.
WaMu 1031 Exchange, Inc. operates as an exchange intermediary for 1031 tax-deferred exchanges in the United States. Its services include preparation of exchange agreements and other necessary documentation, management and disbursement of exchange funds, coordination of the exchange with settlement providers, and general exchange assistance to exchangers and their advisors. WaMu 1031 Exchange was formerly known as Lawyers Asset Management, Inc. The company was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California. WaMu 1031 Exchange, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Washington Mutual, Inc.
3601 North Aviation Boulevard
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Founded in 1977
Key Executives For WaMu 1031 Exchange, Inc.
WaMu 1031 Exchange, Inc. does not have any Key Executives recorded. ***ALSO NOTE HOW Fidelity Shows Former WaMu*** Company Profile
WMIH Corp., through its subsidiary, WM Mortgage Reinsurance Company, Inc., engages in reinsurance business with respect to mortgage insurance in runoff mode. The company was formerly known as WMI Holdings Corp. and changed its name to WMIH Corp. in May 2015. WMIH Corp. was founded in 1889 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.