SureTrader
Interactive Brokers Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Cannabis > Hiru Corporation (HIRU)

Welcome aboard sailor

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
topdog52 Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 101
Posts 11,341
Boards Moderated 3
Alias Born 06/09/09
160x600 placeholder
topdog52 Member Level  Sunday, 09/24/17 08:53:48 AM
Re: DD_dempsey post# 29169
Post # of 29265 
Quote:
Welcome aboard sailor

Not Me I bailed with 95% of the longs and the conpany did when we found out the bones will never come off. Just here to keep it real if people want to invest good luck. But they will know all about this company. There are a few people hoping and hanging on but with no company what is going to make this move. Maybe a Fake Twitter account can get it going again.
Quote:

A quick look at the past here with $HIRU and it shows the top dedication and devotion both positively to this ticker and then negatively

Shareholders were very positive about HIRU until 10 months for a one moth process could not get the C.E removed. The OTC told HIRU exactly what they had to do and produce. The problem is they can not do it that is why the company is no more. Call MMG they may be able to explain.

Quote:
All I know is- We're gonna blast off again together Barty! And it's coming real soon. No one is getting any 2's. I've tried and there is plenty there. This will be back to 3x4 on Monday or Tuesday latest IMO

I am not sure how it will blast off with no company around. they have not update the shareholders in 5 months. That alone should tell people something. you are correct 3x4 will be back as soon as that $20 paint Job hits Monday.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist