DD ON >> SIGO (Sunset Island Group) Marijuana company
Let’s put the puzzle pieces together…
1. In a press release from April 4th, the company stated that they had secured 22,000 square feet of green house space. They also at that time projected that the 22,000 square feet was expected to generate $4,000,000 to $7,000,000 annually.
(Also of note, in that same press release, they said the company’s initial April planting should be harvested in July/August 2017 and they were right on target.)
2. From the iBox above, 20,000 square feet equates to $4,000,000 annually which is on the low end of their projections from April, but it’s okay to be conservative. That’s actually better for us as shareholders. Remember that the company said to plan conservatively on $200.00 per square foot annually, so the current 22,000 square feet equals $4,400,000 annually.
(Which currently equates to $1.53 per share per the iBox above…currently trading at around .60-.70)
3. So will they meet their projections? Today’s 8K stated that they generated $140,400 in the first week of August. Multiply that by 52 weeks (year round harvest) and you get $7,300,800, which is on the high end of their projection from April. That’s fantastic, but for this exercise, let’s stick with the low end; the conservative end; the conservative $200.00 per square foot.
4. In the last press release from August 7th, the company said, “For phase one of our expansion, we are committed to a minimum of 66K square feet of grow space and a maximum of 230K square feet.”
5. 66,000 square feet of grow space, again using the conservative low end of the projections from April equates to $13,200,000 in revenue ($200.00 per square foot) and a stock value of $4.61 per share.
6. So we’ve used the minimum or most conservative numbers reflected in their projections to arrive at that $4.60 per share number, but that’s just for starters. On top of being conservative, remember that they’ve stated that the expansion square footage could be much higher. We should know in the next few weeks what the actual number should be.
7. There are also some subjective reasons to like the chances of this reaching that $4.60 target. First, they reduced the authorized share count by 80% down to 100M shares. They’ve telegraphed through their purchase of EXTRA cultivation agreements their intention to take advantage of additional square footage that might be available over and above the minimum 66,000 square feet. The company is one of only two in the country using the MAPAL Agro system and if you haven’t checked it out yet, it is very impressive how efficient it is and the cost savings involved. And then to top it all off, T.J. and Valerie announced that they won’t be taking salaries from the company, but will instead take a monthly dividend that all shareholders of record will receive as well. And my gut tells me they’re not finished, as they’ve announced additional announcements are pending.
8. Bottom line is this…there are approximately 4M shares available in the float. Our board has grown from 61 followers (.20 per share) in mid July to over 130 today (.60-.70 per share). With every new follower, we lock up more and more of the float. T.J. and Valerie hold all remaining shares (46M) and there are zero preferred shares in the mix which means they will be holding their shares long term to maintain majority ownership. $4.60 per share is 23X where we started. If you doubt that’s possible, consider this…
9. OMV* started at less than a penny back in February and we had less than 60 followers on the board. Now it’s trading above 20 cents or over 20X and with over 430 followers today. And that’s a company that over that same period increased their outstanding share count/float from 17.6M shares in February to close to 72M shares today!
And we grew there at a much slower pace initially than SIGO is growing now.
10. This is a metrics based investment which means it’s one of the easiest to evaluate when it comes to the true value per share. When X=Y, it makes it simple. In our case, one square foot (X) = (Y) a minimum of $200 in annual revenue based on their projections and performance to date. One bay (X) = (Y) 2,000 square feet and so on…
We’ve stumbled onto an investment that is rock solid. Great management that communicates well. Officers that are not taking a salary but instead are compensated via a monthly dividend that all other shareholders receive as well.
A scalable business model in THE hottest industry out there where only 4M shares are available for purchase. Call it hype or pump if you want to, but these opportunities don’t come along often so take advantage and join us while you can.
As our board grows and as the company continues to execute, it’s just a matter of time before this company reaches its true value.