SureTrader
Interactive Brokers Advertisement
Home > Boards > Free Zone > All Trading - Technical > The Hunt for the Next 10 Bagger

$PGLC / $T.PGLC The PFS anticipates that Relief

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Cabroncita Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 784
Posts 167,910
Boards Moderated 7
Alias Born 06/09/06
160x600 placeholder
Cabroncita Member Level  Thursday, 08/10/17 11:54:05 AM
Re: None
Post # of 624893 
$PGLC / $T.PGLC The PFS anticipates that Relief Canyon’s three open-pit mines (North, South, and Light Bulb) would be mined as one pit. Perkins points out that, “We’ve got a 25,000-acre land package and we are drilling in the Pershing Pass area, south of the existing pits. We are drilling 3,200 feet with six holes in that area. This is exploration drilling. It is about six miles south of the existing pit, in the Black Jack area, so any satellite discoveries could potentially come into a near term production profile at Relief Canyon.”

http://resourceworld.com/index.php/pershing-gold-ready-reopen-relief-canyon-mine/

Consider all my posts my opinion and not advice to buy or sell anything. I post on stocks I own or am considering owning. Do your own DD!
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist