MJNA GREAT CANNABIS COMPANY "INVESTMENT"_FOR_LONG-TERM_INVESTORS!!!_HERE'S_WHY_BELOW.
1. Comprised of numerous cannabis companies including AXIM Biotech.
2. MJNA has already hit ~50 cents in 2013 and in 2014. (Float & O/S weren't "low" then either.)
3. Some of MJNA's CBD competitors are over $1.00 in their PPSs.
4. MJNA is located in California (world's 6th largest economy) where rec. MJ just became legal.
5. MJNA is poised and well-positioned to enter legal MJ market.
6. High exposure to Wall Street investors via 2 recent Forbes write ups.
7. Lot of U.S. and foreign media coverage on MJNA and it's products in 2016.
8. Highly effective MJNA CBD products used for medical illnesses in USA and over 40 countries.
9. MJNA's HempMeds product is "prescribed" as a medical drug in several countries.
10. New VP of Ops "grew sales to $50 million" in 5 years where he worked previously.
11. CNBC's Steve Grasso and his firm are LONG on MJNA.
12. Potential for big well-known Wall Street investors to invest in MJNA.
13. MJNA 2016 fins: $8M total income; $4.6M gross profit.
14. MJNA Quarter 2 2017 revenues $6.1M vs. $8M annual 2016 total income.
IN MY OPINION