Because in the land of OTC/Pink a reverse split is usually not PRd and they basically just bend shareholders over and do dry....
In THIS case you have an outrageously unusual situation happening:
1) A pink sheet company that has had audited financials (had not seen that, maybe I wasn't looking too hard though ;)
2) A significantly larger PRIVATE company that has all the makings of a NASDAQ stock, NOT an OTC stock, basically reverse merging with a company of lesser book value. NOTE that Munzee has aquired one company (another app) a few years back. Usually when companies acquire other companies, no matter what their value, this means they (Munzee) were doing well some time ago.
3) Reverse Merger (in essence) in which shareholders are specifically being told that there WILL BE A REVERSE SPLIT, the terms of which leave the two (now one) companies with a much more stable share structure that lends itself very well to an UPLIST (in my opinion an uplist is likely to NASDAQ and not OTCQB/QX, eventually).
4) On the subject of the post-RS share structure, this situation also lends itself to Freeze Tag/Munzee being bought out by a much, much bigger fish, again, eventually...
5) Upcoming 10q that will release long before the proposed RS time frame - this will heavily influence whether or not the sky falls pre/post RS if it sheds further light on upcoming material events :)