SureTrader
Nadex Advertisement
Interactive Brokers Advertisement
Home > Boards > Free Zone > Welcome to Investors Hub > The Question and Answer Board (IHUB)

How do I convert iBox formatting back to

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
cjgaddy Member Profile

Followed By 65
Posts 5,176
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 01/24/04
160x600 placeholder
cjgaddy   Sunday, 07/16/17 11:52:49 AM
Re: None
Post # of 188023 
How do I convert iBox formatting back to “posting” format? I need to archive a bunch of really old stuff to iHub posts and then link to them in iBox with something like:
“ARCHIVE of OLD Trials: http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=15555408

Is there a tool to allow me to CONVERT already marked-up iBox text like this to “iHub Post Suitable” format that retains the original BOLDS and ITALICS etc and the highlighted URL’s?
EXAMPLE – say this is in iBox:

7-14-17/CEO: “Another part of our effort to attract new customers is to expand our service offerings. Our scientists have developed a state-of-the-art Antibody Discovery & Characterization Platform through…
“The Antibody Discovery Platform discussed earlier [Bioservices] could also be instrumental on the R&D side of the business, allowing us to rapidly identify antibodies against already validated targets, as well as the potential to identify novel targets.
http://tinyurl.com/yb4wulvu
You can expect to hear more about this new capability over the coming months on both sides of our business.”

I want to somehow convert this to the following, so I can then create a new iHub post that retains the original markups and urls as in this:

Once I have this, I can then easily copy/paste to a new “Archive iBox” post that looks exactly like the iBox stuff did.
I need a tool to do this. I can’t be unique!!!

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist