huge 10M sell at the bid at 9s, this doesnt look good imo. i'm getting very nervous. either i should be content will losing everything that I have in this stock, or hold it and stop being emotional.
i am torn between panic selling or holding. from my experience, every time I panic sold, it was a bad result for me, and I say "If I held, I would have made so much" and then I am trying to make it up by doing another revenge trade to make it back, and then end up losing again.
so the lesson is, let me be fine to lose everything in BVTK, at least I won't regret it if I am right.