SureTrader Nadex Advertisement Interactive Brokers Advertisement SureTrader
Home > Boards > US OTC > Media - Television Services > American Leisure Holdings Inc (AMLH)

Honestly... Bishop is been going over the top to

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
maverick81 Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 126
Posts 2,063
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 01/03/17
160x600 placeholder
maverick81 Member Level  Friday, 05/19/17 01:56:36 PM
Re: None
Post # of 44207 
Honestly...

Bishop is been going over the top to appease investors. And the sell off came regardless because were down in the gutter where everyone is here for a quick flip.

I know he has more substantial news and meaty PRs to drop on us. I just know it...
Yet he is been holding off waiting on the stop sign removal... because it opens the door to way more potential investors. He is SMART to wait.

I think he released the last PR because the delay on stop sign and the fact all the day traders wouldn't stop asking for news... IMO. He knows now that was a mistake... it is what it is.

Fact remains... AMLH is not a scam and the run is far from over. Alot of people are waiting to jump back in... watching and waiting...things will get crazy here in the snap of a finger.

Mark it

Mav

SureTrader
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist