Yes, it's good on so many levels. Let me try to think of some off the top of my head:
1. Locking up more of the Float. Shares used to create the ETF will be held in trust.
2. Trading Volume will increase. It's a perfect ETF to arbitrage because it doesn't have that many components. Hedge Funds that arbitrage (which is all of them) can easily setup a trading program that Buys the ETF while Selling the underlying stocks, and vice versa. Bread and butter of arbitrage outfits.
3. More exposure for the stock. People researching say, GWPH, will see GWPH is in this EFT and a quick look at the components will show our beloved OWCP. Smart investors tend to buy the best stocks in a sector to diversify.
4. Decrease volatility. So when an ETF and the underlying stocks are traded in arbitrage it tends to narrow the spread and decrease volatility. MMs who play games against Hedge Fund arbitrage program trading apps will lose A LOT OF MONEY. No Trader is faster than a trading app. MMs who screw around with bid/ask will be hammered. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.
5. Lots of new investors. So many people can't buy OTC stocks because their brokerage firm simply doesn't allow it. People are going to gobble up shares of the ETF, which means they will have to create more and more shares.
This is surprisingly great news and all out of the blue!