iHub Info
Membership Type
Followed By 61
Posts 5,562
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 08/01/2013 12:21:02 PM

Personal Info
Age 28
Location I am not a professional investment advisor and none of my comments are to be taken as investment advice. Do your own DD!
Investment Philosophy I am not a professional investment advisor and none of my comments are to be taken as investment advice. Do your own DD!
Occupation I am not a professional investment advisor and none of my comments are to be taken as investment advice. Do your own DD!
Interests/Hobby I am not a professional investment advisor and none of my comments are to be taken as investment advice. Do your own DD!
Favorite Quote I am not a professional investment advisor and none of my comments are to be taken as investment advice. Do your own DD!
Person I'd Like to Meet I am not a professional investment advisor and none of my comments are to be taken as investment advice. Do your own DD!
Favorite Movie I am not a professional investment advisor and none of my comments are to be taken as investment advice. Do your own DD!
Favorite Artist I am not a professional investment advisor and none of my comments are to be taken as investment advice. Do your own DD!
Favorite Sports Team I am not a professional investment advisor and none of my comments are to be taken as investment advice. Do your own DD!