icon
Send a Private Message
Follow This Member
Read Last 50 Messages
Ignore This Member
RSS Feed
Give a Gift Subscription

Search Member Posts

trading.jeff  Practicing the Golden Rule: He who has the gold rules. 

iHub Info
Membership Type
Followed By 533
Posts 32,840
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 03/30/2009 04:53:42 PM

Personal Info
Age 29+
Location Homeless in Bogota, Colombia.
Investment Philosophy NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK!! Then, pay it forward. // I prefer GREEN to RED.
Occupation LMAO!!!
Interests/Hobby Trading stocks, restaurants, hiking, museums, college hoops, all military history especially US Civil War and WW2 history, my wife (not in any particular order, LOL)
Favorite Quote The thing about quotes on the internet is you cannot confirm their validity.--Abraham Lincoln

It's not the amount or quality of education that one has. What is more important is the type of choices one makes in life.--trading.jeff

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.--Albert Einstein

Why don't you grow like an onion with your head in the ground?--Yiddish epithet
Person I'd Like to Meet God/Jesus, Abraham Lincoln. Robert Todd Lincoln. Robert E. Lee.
Favorite Movie The King's Speech. I can relate and not because I am King of England (which I'm not).
Favorite Artist ROCK/POP: Beatles, Stones, Led Zeppelin, ZZ Top, Hendrix, Doors, Queen. BLUES: SRV, Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, B. B. King
Favorite Sports Team Bradley Braves, Northern Illinois Huskies, Ball State Cardinals, Southern Illinois Salukis. I love watching any good college hoops game.
Default Signature Success is never final; failure is never fatal. It's courage that counts.--John Wooden (1910-2010)

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.--John Wayne (1907-1979)