Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous >

Lyric Jeans (LYJN)

LYJN RSS Feed
Add LYJN Price Alert      Hide Sticky   Hide Intro
Moderator: No Moderator MACD-213, 99percent, PLUTUS
Search This Board:
Last Post: 7/23/2014 4:34:33 PM - Followers: 211 - Board type: Free - Posts Today: 0

LYRIC CULTURE now at PETSMART
Say It with a Song: PetSmart and Lyric Culture Team Up for Exclusive Ready-to-Wear Pet Clothing Line

PHOENIX--( PetSmart® (NASDAQ: PETM). Already popular with celebrities for its men's and women's clothing and accessories,  Lyric Culture (LYJN.pk) brings ready-to-wear apparel to pets through this exclusive partnership with PetSmart.

The limited-edition collection features clothing with phrases from nine famous songs that will have fashionable dogs styled like the celebrity fans of the brand, who often appear on the pages of weekly entertainment magazines wearing Lyric Culture. High notes from the line include dresses and tees with famous lyrics, including: "Material Girl," "Walking on Sunshine" and "All You Need is Love." Affordably priced between $9.99 and $15.99, these rockin' fashions will be available in store and online now through April."Lyric Culture combines music and fashion, and with PetSmart, we're bringing the power of song lyrics to pet parents and their pets," said Hanna Rochelle, founder of Lyric Culture. "Dogs will be runway-ready in these cute clothes that give a playful twist to some of the hottest hit songs of all time, like Bad to the Bone."

"Our partnership with Lyric Culture is a perfect opportunity to bring a growing, fashion-forward brand to PetSmart customers who want to share their love of music with their pets," said Laurie Taylor, PetSmart's vice president of dog and cat hardgoods. "We're excited to introduce another exclusive line of apparel, joining our Bret Michaels Pets Rock and Martha Stewart Pets collections."

Jimi Hendrix Celebrated at Bloomingdale's With Lyric Culture Line Launch, Legacy Catalog and Ultimate Lyric Book Signing

Lyric Culture (PINKSHEETS: LYJN), the music inspired lifestyle brand driven by the lyrics of legendary musical artists, has announced the launch of its new Jimi Hendrix men's collection, exclusively at Bloomingdale's nationwide. With input from Experience Hendrix, LLC, the family-owned company whose mission is to preserve and protect the musical legacy of Jimi Hendrix, Lyric Culture created exclusive designs featuring the lyrics to Jimi Hendrix's most celebrated songs along with imagery of the music legend, named the Greatest Guitar Player of All Time by Rolling Stone. The collection of graphic screen print tees, scarves, men's dress shirts, hoodies and cuff links (retail $48-$98) will hit the floor at Bloomingdale's stores in early November coinciding with what would have been Hendrix's 70th birthday this month.

Bloomingdale's 59th Street, as well as all other Bloomindales locations, nationwide, will also offer original Jimi Hendrix recordings that have been released by Experience Hendrix through its partnership with Sony's Legacy division. Titles include Valleys of Neptune, Axis: Bold As Love, Are You Experienced, Electric Ladyland, and many others in CD and LP formats.

In conjunction with Lyric Culture's 'shop in shop' launch at Bloomingdale's Manhattan flagship on 59th Street, Janie Hendrix, CEO of Experience Hendrix LLC and sister of Jim Hendrix, will be signing copies of Jimi Hendrix: The Ultimate Lyric Book, just published by Backbeat Books on Thursday, November 8 from 6 to 8 PM. The book, which Janie compiled, contains the words to all the Hendrix classics fans have rocked along to for years as well as unpublished songs from previously undiscovered sources. This personal collection includes numerous examples of Jimi's lyrics, and photos -- many never before published -- accompany every song. Music Radar called Jimi Hendrix: The Ultimate Lyric Book "a fascinating visual examination..." The combination of the Lyric Culture collection, the original Hendrix music catalog and the Ultimate Lyric Book represents a first in terms of aggregating such a vast array of Hendrix-branded products under one roof.

Janie Hendrix commented, "We're delighted to partner with Lyric Culture to launch this line of Jimi Hendrix apparel and jewelry. Jimi's words, music and handwriting have been cherished by so many for so long and this underscores how resonant his art has been all this while and, certainly into the future."

"We are honored to celebrate the 70th birthday of Jimi Hendrix with a new Lyric Culture men's fashion collection inspired by the fearless and innovative lyrics of one of rock music's most influential artists," said Hanna Rochelle, founder of Lyric Culture. "His legendary style and iconic music is integrated into every design. Some pieces even include Jimi's actual handwritten lyrics incorporated into the fabric prints," she continued.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBNz5YoK1OY

LYRIC CULTURE  •  MUSIC ROCKS  •  LYRIC NATION  •   LYRIX
LYRIC LOVER  •  LYRIC GENERATION

www.lyricculture.com

LYJN

Spring 2013 Sneak Peak

I don't think I'll be satisfied with a perfect score until Lyric Culture has 100% brand recognition and has made an impact on the music business... in a major way.   
-Hanna Rochelle, Founder of Lyric Jeans, Inc.

Hanna with Fergie

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/lyricculture

http://www.jared.com/en/jaredstore/music-rocks-by-lyric-culture-100321--1/1003210000/100165/1/0/0/0/100165.100191.100321

Music Rocks

http://www.kay.com/en/kaystore/music-rocks%C2%99-by-lyric-culture%C2%99-100315--1/1003150000/100020/1/0/0/0/100020.100023.100315

Known Distribution

Click on the retailers or the pictures below

for an awesome account of LYJN products and their distribution:

Walmart
             Hard Rock

Walmart              Hard Rock

Bloomingdale's

Spring                  Summer 

Pink Floyd                    Bob Marley          

Winter

dELiA's                Urban Outfitters

dELiA'sdELiA'sdELiA's                                                                        uouo                                                

Kay Jewelers & Jared - The Galleria of Jewelry  

Music Rocks

Claire's                      Lord & Taylor

Lyrix jewelry                                                                   Lord and Taylor                       

HSN

Home Shopping Network

Blankets          

boutiques                                                                                          

Links to Info

Note that the company will provide info to shareholders as necessary, and in a public forum. It is obvious that they are very busy, working very hard to make LYJN an extremely successful business. Please do not bother them, or their retailers, with phone calls, emails, questions on social media sites, etc. You won't get any answers. You will simply be annoying and keeping those who are working hard to make you money from doing so. Right-click on any of the below links and open in new tab or window so you don't get redirected away from this page.

Florida Dept. of State Division of Corporations

Financial and other Info at OTC Markets

SEC Filings

Marketwire PRs (search LYJN)

Sign-up to receive emails from Lyric Culture(Lyric Jeans, Inc.)

Updates on product distribution and other info on Lyric's facebook page.
Please "like" and "share" lyric posts and links to product.

Twitter, too.

There are many long term investors who share a tremendous amount of info here on this board.
You don't need the link because you are already here. Click back through the posts. See who's who and what's what.

INTRODUCTION

LYJN is an established company with over a half-decade of success and revenues under its belt, a unique corner on the market, and a massive growth strategy currently happening.  LYJN designs, produces, and sells loads of fashion-forward clothing, jewelry, and accessories at retailers like Bloomingdale's, Claire's Boutiques, Wal-Mart, Hard Rock Shops, dELiA's, Kay Jewelers, Jared, Lord & Taylor, and specialty boutiques across the United States, and the globe.  Check out some of the products shown below that LYJN has sold at many maintstream retailers nationwide! Indeed, LYJN is not the typical pink sheet developmental company running on hype, 'what ifs', business plan execution failures, and the whims of speculation.  Quite the contrary, LYJN enjoys a healthy revenue stream and strong, projected profits ... facts unheard of with 97.97% of the stocks on the OTC markets.  LYJN is a long-term investment.

THE CUTTING EDGE

Lyric Jeans, Inc. ("Lyric Culture" or "LYJN") is a rapidly growing, fashion/music oriented company providing apparel, jewelry, and other accessories that appeal to different retail tiers, and carry licensing rights to use lyrics of legendary artists such as The Beatles, The Beach Boys, The Black Crowes, Bob Dylan, Dead or Alive, Don McClean, Elvis Presley, Elton John, Fleetwood Mac, The Guess Who, INXS, James Brown, John Lennon, Johny Cash, Kiss, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Madonna, Meat Loaf, Michael Jackson, Rob Thomas, The Rolling Stones, Santana, - along with various contemporary artists like Lil' Wayne, Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood - and countless others.  LYJN holds licensing deals with the largest music publishing companies in the world - including Warner Chappell, Universal, EMI, Sony/ATV, and Disney. 

Singer-songwriter Hanna Rochelle Schmieder founded the Lyric Culture in 2005 as a way to marry the ever growing fashion business with her love of music.  Her vision has been to support songwriters and bring their words to life visually through creative apparel and lifestyle products. 

Lyric Culter Founder, Ms. Schmieder, states: "We put a whole lotta love into every design. Call it a modern twist on wearing your heart on your sleeve (and pant leg or belt buckle).  Go ahead... try on some songs that fit!

FACTS & FIGURES  

Business Description
Lyric Culture, dba Lyric Jeans, Inc. (OTC: LYJN) designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes apparel and accessories inspired by famous song lyrics throughou the United States. The company offers tees, fleece, tanks, hoodies, scarves, jeans, jewelry, leather jackets, handbags, belts and buckles, blankets, and more for men, women, and children, and other mammals.  under its
Lyric Culture, Lyrix, LyricNation, Lyric Lover, Lyric Generation, Music Rocks brands.  Lyric Culture offers its products to wholesalers through independent sales representatives and trade shows, which place the appropriate Lyric brands into national apparel stores such as
Bloomingdale's, Claire's Boutiques, Wal-Mart, Hard Rock Shops, dELiA's, Kay Jewelers, Jared, Lord & Taylor, and specialty boutiques.  In addition, LYJN sells its products online at www.LyricCulture.com

Address

1000 Cory Avenue, West Hollywood,California 9oo69-3114 

Transfer Agent
Transfer Online, 317 SW Alder Street 2nd Floor Portland, OR 97204

E-mail Address
investorrelations@lyricjeans.com

Reporting Data  
Reporting Status:   OTC - non-reporting
Latest Report:    June 2, 2011 1st Quarter Report*
Fiscal Year End:    12/31
OTC Market Tier:    PINK SHEETS NO INFORMATION

Profile Data  
SIC - Industry Classification: Apparel/Accessories
Incorporated In: Florida
Year of Incorporation: 2006
President: Hanna R. Schmieder
Primary Place of Business: West Hollywood, California

LYJN STOCK STRUCTURE & PROFIT DATA 

Share Structure & Profits*    
Market Cap (Per 30-Day EMA) $3.2 Million a/o November 21, 2011
Oustanding Shares (O/S) 695.5 Million  a/o December 2, 2011
Authorized Shares (A/S) 1 Billion  a/o May 31, 2011
Float 281.8 Million a/o May 31, 2011

Number of Shareholders*    
Shareholders of Record based on First Quarter 10Q 648 a/o May 31, 2011

Shell Ownership & Splits*  
Prior Holding Company     Shell Transfer Dates*
Universal Media Holdings, Inc. March 2006
Synergy Software Development, Inc. November 2004
Technologies Ltd. Corp. February 2004
E-Auction Network, Inc. June 2002

*Note these periods, as reverse splits only occurred under these prior companies.

Share Structure Change* Reverse Split Dates
R/S (1 share for 300 shares)                    February 15, 2006
R/S (1 share for 200 shares) February 14, 2005
R/S (1 share for 200 shares) February 20, 2004

*See, e.g., http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/LYJN/quote and http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/LYJN/company-info 
* http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail/EntityName/domp-p01000000983-d3674461-0959-418d-9016-7847cbacd1ed/lyric%20jeans%20inc/Page1

LYJN HOT TOPICS & ARTICLES  

INTERVIEW WITH HANNA ROCHELLE - FOUNDER OF LYRIC CULTURE

The Work at Home Woman- November 2011 -

Tell us a little bit about yourself and your entrepreneurial journey.

I started Lyric Culture literally on the floor of my living room with a pair of scissors, a hot glue gun and a Sharpie scribbling lyrics on my jeans. I had an idea that I was passionate about and a dream I was intent on making a reality. That was six years ago. Today I have a company that's creating a variety of products from apparel, to scarves, bags, jewelry and even blankets inspired by the lyrics of the most legendary artists in the world ranging from The Beatles and The Rolling Stones to Bob Marley and Bob Dylan.

We started out selling t-shirts and jeans to mom & pop boutiques and now Lyric Culture is distributed at some of the world's most prominent retailers like Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, Walmart, Claire's and more. We managed to survive, reinvent ourselves and grow in a bad economy. It wasn't always easy, but the challenges have made us much stronger. The journey has been incredibly rewarding. I would encourage all women with a dream to take a chance on bringing their vision to life.

What did you do before launching your own business?

I was a singer and songwriter and always designed my own stage clothes, which ultimately led me to the idea of generating new revenue streams for songwriters through merchandise. I also was a Senior Account Executive at Rogers & Cowan, one of the largest entertainment PR Agencies in the world and also worked in the film industry licensing properties to turn into movies. Lyric Culture is an amalgamation of my experience in music, fashion, marketing and licensing.

How many hours do you work a week?

I don't really keep track. I'm always working even when I'm not working. My business is the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I meditate on before I go to sleep at night. Even if I take a vacation, I'm always answering emails and taking conference calls. Having your own business is like having children. You never really get a break from it. I love what I do and success is a byproduct of doing what you love. It never really feels like work to me. The minute I start keeping track of the hours I spend at the office is the day I decide that I'm in the wrong business.

How would you rate your success?

That's a very difficult question. You're better off asking some of my colleagues in the industry as I'm totally subjective. I'm very hard on myself and never really give myself much credit for my accomplishments. As a perfectionist always striving for bigger and better things, I don't think I'll be satisfied with a perfect score until Lyric Culture has 100% brand recognition and has made an impact on the music business and society in a major way. The ability to give back through my success is one of my most important goals.

What has been your biggest business struggle as an entrepreneur?

I often feel like David in Goliath's world. We're a relatively small company dealing with giants in the industry and that comes with many challenges. But, that's part of the American dream and I think we're well on our way to achieving it. I can honestly say that because of my experiences, when I'm in the position of being Goliath, I will definitely be David's friend.

What advice would you give to a new entrepreneur?

There are five very important lessons I've learned that I'd like to share with new entrepreneurs.

1. It doesn't matter how small you are. If you've got a great idea, persistence and tenacity, you can win.

2. Dream Big!!!! It's as easy as dreaming small.

3. Don't be afraid to go up against the big boys and compete. Small businesses can move quicker than corporate giants. That's the competitive advantage.

4. Get your team to buy into your vision. The power of a group is stronger than the power of one.

5. There's always opportunity in chaos. Some of the most challenging situations often bring the most amazing opportunities.

How do you manage all of your personal and business activities?

I'm fortunate that I thrive in a multi-tasking environment. The more that's on my plate, the more effective and productive I can be. Quiet moments scare me. Life is a juggling act and it can often be twice as demanding on women trying to balance work and family. As long as you're having fun and have a positive attitude, you will never feel overwhelmed.

Connect with Hanna Rochelle and Lyric Culture…

Twitter: @lyricculture

Facebook Fan Page: Lyric Culture

LYJN LAUNCHES THE HEAD-TURNING ELECTRO-SEXUAL COLLECTION 

LOS ANGELES, CA (Marketwire - July 19, 2011) Lyric Jeans, Inc. (OTC Markets: LYJN) today announced that Lyric Culture will present its 'Electro-Sexual' collection inspired by the music of iconic Australian rock band INXS with a private fashion show and performance at the Gibson Showroom in Beverly Hills on Thursday, July 21st. Gritty and overtly sexual in style, the designs capture the intense and often controversial nature of the lyrics of Andrew Farriss and the late Michael Hutchence. The 'Electro Sexual' collection of women's apparel and accessories will be unveiled in a runway show inspired by the various women depicted in INXS's songs including the "Suicide Blonde," the "Devil Inside," the "New Sensation," the "Beautiful Girl," and more.

The fashion presentation culminates with a private performance by INXS as a preview to their concert at the Wiltern Theatre the next evening. The event will be attended by celebrity fans as well as music and fashion industry guests. Panda Express, Monster Energy Drink and Vault 29 are the food and beverage sponsors of the event. "INXS exploded onto the scene in the 80s and became one of the most notorious bands in the world for over two decades with music still very relevant today," said Hanna Rochelle, founder of Lyric Culture. "Their songs are filled with colorful imagery and wildly expressive words that are at the core of our designs," she continued. "Lyric Culture perfectly combines poetry with hip clothing, exciting and sexy," said Andrew Farriss of INXS.

Lyric Culture is a music inspired lifestyle brand driven by the song lyrics of legendary artists including Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, David Bowie, Michael Jackson and many others. By securing licensing rights from music publishers, this fashion brand creates new revenue streams for songwriters who penned the lyrics now emblazoned across its products. www.LyricCulture.com

With a career spanning 25 extraordinary years, INXS is undoubtedly one of the world's great bands. With more than 30 million records sold worldwide, countless awards from their peers and fans, platinum certifications, multiple Grammy nominations and a history peppered with outstanding achievements, the band are arguably Australia's most successful rock export. www.INXS.com 

Samples of the Lyric Culture Electro-Sexual Collection:

LYJN'S EXCLUSIVE LYRIC NATION COLLECTION NOW SELLING AT WAL-MARTS NATIONWIDE! 

LOS ANGELES, CA - (Marketwire - May 24, 2011) - Lyric Jeans, Inc. (OTC Markets: LYJN) made a business-model-changing announcement today.  LYJN  lauched an affordable, high quality, popular-lyric-accented jewelry collection under its Lyric Nation brand name.  This premier jewelry collection (produced by and sold exclusively under the Lyric Nation brand) just hit 2,000 Wal-Mart displays this past July 2011! [LYJN analysts believe that the Lyric Nation  collection will hit a home-run with the Wal-Mart consumer and should provide LYJN with substantially increased revenues for a long time to come.]

Photographs of Wal-Mart's Lyric Nation Collection Displays:

LYJN PRODUCTS TO RETAIL IN OVER 2,000 WAL-MARTS!

HOLLYWOOD, CA - (WWD - May 23, 2011) - Singer-songwriter Hanna Rochelle Schmieder's idea for her next gig sprung into her head at a studio session wearing jeans with song lyrics. Jack Douglas, her producer, said, "Steven Tyler would kill for pants like that!"  INXS - a stalward 80s & 90s band recording in the studio next door - asked Schmieder to make jeans for the band with the lyrics to their song "Suicide Blonde."  Five years later, Schmieder's company, Lyric Culture (OTC: LYJN), operates in the shadows of the entertainment industry as a publicly traded company owning the rights to hundreds of music catalogues and produces no less than three distinct product echelons for three different product lines and channels of distribution.  Lyric Culture carves legendary song lyrics into jewelry, screen prints them on shirts, scarves, and emblazons lyrics on accessory bags.  Every apparel piece has its own copyright and the name of the singer whose lyrics live on the clothing. 

[For instance, LYJN's premium brands - Lyric Culture & Lyric Jeans - skillfully 'mine' lyrics from the masterpieces of The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Elvis, Bob Dylan, Kiss, Madonna, Toto, Rob ThomasDon McClean, Fleetwood Mac, The Beach Boys, Steppenwolf, Carly Simon, Johny Cash, Willie Nelson, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Elton John, Bananarama, Santana,The Black CrowesINXS, The Scorpions, and pop-icon Michael Jackson for stylish and popular apparel and jewelry products sold at Nordstrom's, Bloomingdale's, Macy's, and various high-end boutiques throughout the nation's largest population centers.]   

Lyric Culture's newest venture, Lyric Nation, will launch a new, affordable accessories line for at least 2,000 Wal-Mart stores all over North America with first shipments of product beginning July 2011.    [Reports note that LYJN and Wal-Mart already have new products offerings for the Lyric Nation line, reordering of the best selling Lyric Nation products, and ongoing shipment plans and logistics in place, especially for the 2011 Holiday Season.] Lyric Nation products will incorporate words primarily from country hits, pop culture classics, and faith music.  "We try to find songs that match the retailer," Schmieder said. Lyric Nation's 40 different jewelry and accessory products include key rings with Willie Nelson's "Mama Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys" and "Shout Out to the Lord," a popular worship anthem, and a hit for both Johny Cash and Nancy Sinatra, "These Boots Were Made for Walkin'" on a necklace. Lyric Nation's jewelry and accessories will retail for an estimated $4.00 to $7.00 at Wal-Mart.  Further, Lyric Nation products will occupy their own approximate four-foot section of merchandise in each Wal-Mart accessories area, said Ms. Schmieder - adding, "This is not a conflict. I'd never do the same songs for Nordstrom's and Wal-Mart."

LYRIX, a line for teenage girls, just became available for purchase at hundreds of Claire's stores from coast to coast. LYRIX products feature the lyrics of teen sensations such as Miranda Cosgrove, Miley Cyrus, and Willow Smith - along with classics such as The Beatles and Rolling Stones.

Sharon Edelson 
Women's Wear Daily

LYRIC CULTURE JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES LINE DEBUTS NATIONWIDE AT CLAIRE'S BOUTIQUE STORES

LOS ANGELES, CA - (Marketwire - March  31, 2011) - Lyric Jeans, Inc. (OTC Markets: LYJN ) today announced that Lyric Culture immediately launched a collaborated jewelry and accessories collection targeted at teenage girl market under its trendy LYRIX brand through an exclusive LYRIX Collection found only at Claire's Boutiques all over the the United States. 

Images from Claire's provide a taste of LYRIX Collection on sale now at Claire's Boutiques:

New Lyrix by Lyric Culture necklaces now available at Claire's stores and online! Purchase them here:

ACCESSORIES THAT SING: CLAIRE'S INTRODUCES POPULAR SONG LYRICS INSPIRED JEWELRY LINE

SAN FRANCISCO, CA - (S.F. Examiner - February 23, 2011) -   This March, Claire's Boutique Stores will begin the introduction of  something incredible for music lovers of all ages!  In partnership with Lyric Culture and Lyric Jeans, Inc.'s  exclusive LYRIX brand, an exlusive collection of interlocking bangles, pendants, and rings with famous lyrics from bands like The Beatles, Rolling Stones, and Fleetwood Max.  Song phrases are etched into pieces of silver to update any look for an added inspirational and eclectic take on casual day-to-day jewelry wear.   A few you'll find: "Stand by Me," "All you need is Love," and "Money Can't Buy Me Love."  I haven't stepped in a Claire's Boutique since my freshman year in college; yet with super affordable prices (e.g., $9.50 to $14.50) for this top-shelf, music and famous lyric-imprinted accessories line, I'm thinking a shopping trip is definitely in the works!

Mira Torres
San Francisco Examiner

SELECT APPAREL, JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES

CONTACT INFORMATION

Hanna R. Schmieder
President
Lyrics Jeans, Inc.
1000 Cory Avenue
West Hollywood,California 90069-3114

or

investorrelations@lyricjeans.com

DISCLAIMER

Safe Harbor Statement.  The above press release(s) include forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 27E of the Securities Act of 1934.  Non-historical facts and/or statements contained in the above release(s) may constitute "forward-looking" statements.  We caution investors that forward-looking statements prove inherently uncertain. Actual performance and results may differ materially from that projected or suggested herein due to certain risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, ability to obtain financing and regulatory and shareholder approvals for anticipated actions.  We base any forward-looking statements on management's current expectations, which fall subject to certain factors, risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results, events, and performance to differ materially from those referred to or implied by such statements.  Moreover, actual results may differ materially from the anticipated results, depending on a variety of factors including, e.g., the following: (1) continued maintenance of favorable license arrangements; (2) success of market research identifying new product opportunities; (3) successful introduction of new products; (4) continued product innovation; (5) sales and earnings growth; (6) ability to attract and retain key personnel; and (7) general economic conditions affecting consumer spending.  We caution readers not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements, which statements refer only to our current vantage point.   We do not intend to update any of the forward-looking statements after the date of this release; thus, we shall not conform the above statements to actual results or to changes in expectations, except as the law might require.

Moderators' Position Statement and Disclaimer.  This iHub Information Box, forum, and board (collectively, "Board") contains information acquired from various sources (both on and offline), which information the moderators of this Board adjusted for formatting into the Board, and presented for investors to review and analyze for themselves. No licensed brokers or investment professionals created, reviewed, revised, or approved any of the information on this Board. Each investor must complete (and finds his or her self responsible) for their own due diligence regarding the security/stock associated with this Board. Accordingly, each investor takes full responsibility for the performance and possession of any shares one purchased or might purchase. The assistant moderator(s) on this board are admittedly - and in the interest of full disclosure - rank amateurs. We therefore post only our rank amateur opinions and ideals, which is not necessarily the verified truth.  We accordingly do NOT vouch for, confirm, deny, affirm, guaranty the accuracy of, or endorse any information on the Board, and we thus advise great discretion in believing or relying upon anything we post. Thus, place any reliance on what we write at YOUR own peril. YOU are the only person responsible for your opinions, conclusions, expectations, understandings, losses, gains, and/or claims pertaining in any way to the security/stock associated with this Board.

MUST SEE VIDEO BELOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCqSUOuVN8U

• 1D
  • 1M
  • 2M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • 2Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
LYJN
Current Price
Volume:
Bid Ask Day's Range
Wiki
PostSubject
#26424  Sticky Note Is it possible to make positive or negative Lyric_Rocks 01/08/14 08:55:01 AM
#26053  Sticky Note URGENT!!! THIS SCAM IS GOING DOWN!!! READ... PLUTUS 11/04/13 06:51:10 PM
#25587  Sticky Note Wow, I hope everyone takes a good look 99percent 08/14/13 04:48:59 AM
#19815   Yes, quite odd but not unexpected from a gordonhoochie 03/18/12 03:51:56 PM
#19814   Yes to give herself at least 144K a gordonhoochie 03/18/12 03:46:55 PM
#19813   Moreover, why the clandestine resignation? PLUTUS 03/18/12 03:46:15 PM
#19811   Yes, One has to really ask oneself why gordonhoochie 03/18/12 03:42:31 PM
#19810   The post highlights the outrageous and disgusting salary PLUTUS 03/18/12 03:27:44 PM
#19808   I see a company going expanding reaching new sleepingGiants 03/18/12 03:18:34 PM
#19807   LYJN CEO has mysteriously QUIT? WTH?? PLUTUS 03/18/12 03:16:37 PM
#19806   Glass half full or glass half empty. I gordonhoochie 03/18/12 03:13:47 PM
#19805   As far as any investor knows LYJN are sleepingGiants 03/18/12 03:09:54 PM
#19804   Based on what? What do you see that gordonhoochie 03/18/12 03:09:45 PM
#19803   Its the same as any one person here gordonhoochie 03/18/12 03:07:40 PM
#19802   You have to look at the whole enchilada gordonhoochie 03/18/12 03:01:45 PM
#19801   As far as any investor knows they are gordonhoochie 03/18/12 02:58:49 PM
#19800   Check out the new sticky which provides a 99percent 03/18/12 02:04:12 PM
#19799   I made 3 separate posts earlier to my 99percent 03/18/12 01:42:38 PM
#19798   You do know he meant a GREEN DAY gipper33 03/18/12 01:23:21 PM
#19796   I wouldn't call a 98% loss in total gordonhoochie 03/18/12 10:55:51 AM
#19794   A lot goes on without any official PR 99percent 03/18/12 03:08:52 AM
#19793   so vary true and I dont think it sleepingGiants 03/17/12 09:57:09 PM
#19792   Green is green. kgsb 03/17/12 09:21:59 PM
#19790   twitterlink http://twitter.com/#!/LyricCulture/statuses/169582174293602304 sleepingGiants 03/17/12 09:15:06 PM
#19786   LYJN is this a scam sleepingGiants 03/17/12 08:25:59 PM
#19784   ONE SHAREHOLDER? and one SALES PERSON? the sales sleepingGiants 03/17/12 08:07:01 PM
#19783   Juniors Tees@WalMart:TODAY! MACD-213 03/17/12 07:28:30 PM
#19782   CORRECTING FALSE AND MISLEADING INFO: gordonhoochie 03/17/12 06:03:39 PM
#19781   Its really hard google it sleepingGiants 03/17/12 05:57:53 PM
#19780   Please put up link to official PR from gordonhoochie 03/17/12 05:55:10 PM
#19779   All that and not one dime made. Now PLUTUS 03/17/12 05:54:36 PM
#19776   Correcting the False_and_Misleading_Info which is repetitively posted: 99percent 03/17/12 05:22:32 PM
#19773   quote (They started selling the low end stuff sleepingGiants 03/17/12 04:54:53 PM
#19772   The started in Fred Segals with high end gordonhoochie 03/17/12 04:54:25 PM
#19771   .0025 last week pretty much confirms your opinion gordonhoochie 03/17/12 04:50:03 PM
#19770   this is incorrect on LYJN. quote (They tried sleepingGiants 03/17/12 04:49:22 PM
#19768   You mean with a a tiny purchase of gordonhoochie 03/17/12 03:52:37 PM
#19767   Its been 6 years. How much longer do gordonhoochie 03/17/12 03:48:20 PM
#19766   Here is the link you requested 99percent with gordonhoochie 03/17/12 03:43:23 PM
#19765   You are absolutely incorrect. She took stock in gordonhoochie 03/17/12 03:41:54 PM
#19764   And feeling good about LYJN one should indeed sleepingGiants 03/17/12 10:59:31 AM
#19763   Hanna Rochelle's approach to growing LYJN indeed seems Q-reus 03/17/12 10:56:21 AM
#19762   LYJN older news but many haven't looked at it sleepingGiants 03/17/12 10:35:10 AM
#19761   LYJN founder HANNA ROCHELLE: Lyric Culture google search sleepingGiants 03/17/12 10:33:06 AM
#19760   Wednesday, February 08 2012 http://www.womenetics.com/Advice/inspiration-is-personal read it sleepingGiants 03/17/12 10:29:36 AM
#19759   Happy St. Pat's... MACD-213 03/17/12 09:06:54 AM
#19758   nice job MACD-213 LYJN alive and well http://www.claires.com/store/goods/Teens/c sleepingGiants 03/17/12 02:16:25 AM
#19757   Dang Claire's..online hasn't discounted the Lyrix jewelry MACD-213 03/17/12 12:12:27 AM
#19756  Restored No not so bad that "investors" think that MACD-213 03/16/12 11:59:56 PM
#19755   To bad investors think it sucks. PLUTUS 03/16/12 10:14:44 PM
#19754   I like that Hanna wears Lyric Culture clothing MACD-213 03/16/12 08:42:49 PM
#19753   one of things I like about LYJN is sleepingGiants 03/16/12 05:37:55 PM
#19752   Another day closing green. Good. kgsb 03/16/12 05:34:28 PM
PostSubject