AS = 2,000,000,000
OS = 745,718,631 a/o 5/25/16
DBMM is NOT current in their filings on the OTCQB exchange and has a YIELD sign
About Digital Brand Media & Marketing Group (DBMM)
DBMM Group provides a substantial and exciting area of investment not seen by many stocks found in the OTC market today. Digital marketing, through technology, is one of the fastest growing industries by any measure. As the use of the web, mobile sites and applications grow, so do the complexities and challenges of using these sites and platforms commercially. DBMM's Group's, Digital Clarity, has a distinguishing, analytic skillset that is in demand by companies today as they seek to make sense of the digital landscape. Digital Clarity models each client individually using their own industry and financial data and as such, the product is competitively differentiating.
DBMM Group crafts, designs and executes digital marketing strategies across multiple ad platforms and social media networks for a broad array of clients to help each of them establish a uniform brand identity across the digital universe.
DBMM is an Evolving, Strategic Brand Consultancy.
DBMM GROUP - STRENGTHS
• Public Company Multiple for media x 10/16
• Revenue Generating Company
• Cash flow positive
• Experienced team
• Key Personnel
• Strong Client base
• Reach to Celebrity & A-list Performers
• Territories – US & Europe
• Future territories – UAE and Asia
• Established relationships with media groups like Google
• Poised for the growth in digital marketing & advertising DBMM GROUP – OUR MARKET
• $26.8 B projected global growth
• 25% of search results for the World’s Top 20 largest brands are links to user-generated content
• Spending on digital ads will make up around one-quarter of total media ad spending around the world
DBMM GROUP – SOCIAL MEDIA MARKET ENVIRONMENT
• Seeking acquisition(s) with significant revenues to grow scale
• YouTube is the second largest search engine on the web following Google
• 50% of YouTube’s 300 million users visit at least once a week
• Facebook usage is up 40% since last year to 1.44 Billion monthly active users
• 2.5 billion photos are uploaded to @facebook each month
• 96% of 18-35 year olds are on a social network
• 15% of bloggers spend 10 hours or more each week blogging
• 25% of search results for the World’s Top 20 largest brands are from user-generated content
• 78% of consumers trust peer recommendations
• 1 in 5 Americans age 18-35 use @twitter
DBMM GROUP – SEARCH [SEO & PAID SEARCH]
• Twitter is adding 300,000 users a day
• 75 percent of consumers often choose a restaurant to dine at based on search results.
• According to Google and Nielsen, 73 percent of mobile searches trigger additional action and conversion.
• 97 percent of consumers go online to research products or services in their local area.
• 49 percent of searches for local businesses occur without a specific business in mind.
• 70 percent of those consumers who run local mobile searches act on their search within an hour. Executive Profiles
Reggie James | Executive Director, Co-Chief Operating Officer and Senior VP of Marketing & Communications: Managing Director of Digital Clarity
Reggie James is founder of Digital Clarity, a leading Search Marketing and Digital Advertising Agency. The company helps major brands and medium sized companies take advantage of the digital economy focusing on areas such as Search Engine Marketing (Google, Yahoo! & Bing), Social Media (Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn) and Internet Strategy Planning.
Reggie has been involved in the commercial element of the internet since its inception and has been instrumental in driving forward business models that are common place today. Further to running Digital Clarity, Reggie is a minor shareholder and former founder of an internet analytics technology software house as well as an AIM listed marketing service company. Prior to launching Digital Clarity, Reggie has been involved with publishing groups such as VNU & Ziff-Davis as well as leading search company AltaVista, now part of Yahoo inc.
Neil Gray | Chairman & Executive Director
Neil Gray is a career entrepreneur in various industries from real estate to commodities.
He was involved as a principal of a private UK-based Healthcare Group. The Group's interests were in the UK and the EU. Other projects were developed in engineering, textiles and import/export in Africa, South America, Spain and the Black Sea. Early experience included participation on a think tank team assessing risk management for a UK insurance company.
Linda Perry | Executive Director, Chair, Nomination/Compensation & Audit Committees
Linda Perry has had an extensive career in global corporate blue-chip and entrepreneurial businesses. Currently she consults to multiple companies globally in a wide variety of industries.
Her background includes board level advisory to The Balli Group where she was a Senior Advisor in the acquisition integration of Klockner & Co. The acquisition resulted in the creation of the world's largest steel, multi-metal distribution and trading company. Prior to that role, she was a Director and member of the Executive Committee of Churchill Insurance Group plc, a division of Credit Suisse. The Company was re-organized and sold within the industry for £ 2.3 billion GBP.
While a Senior Executive for ExxonMobil Corporation, she held general management positions with global responsibility in finance, marketing, corporate governance, management succession and executive compensation. The latter role was under the aegis of the BOD's Compensation, Organization and Executive Development Committee, of which she was a member. Ms. Perry holds an MBA from Harvard University.
747 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
September 24, 2015 10-Q Filing
Series 1: 1,970,185 Issued, 2M Authorized
Series 2: 0 Issued, 2M Authorized
4,414,975 Outstanding as of 9/24/15
63,000,000 Outstanding as of 11/23/15
71,820,933 Outstanding as of 11/25/15
106,820,933 Outstanding as of 11/30/15
125,700,000 Outstanding as of 12/1/15
132,300,000 Outstanding as of 12/4/15
135,710,561 Outstanding as of 12/22/15
149,985,561 Outstanding as of 1/11/16
157,685,561 Outstanding as of 1/14/16
165,790,561 Outstanding as of 1/26/16
174,312,361 Outstanding as of 2/3/16
183,272,161 Outstanding as of 2/9/16
225,429,911 Outstanding as of 2/24/16
255,394,911 Outstanding as of 2/26/16
286,601,611 Outstanding as of 3/2/16
317,854,331 Outstanding as of 3/4/16
329,063,531 Outstanding as of 3/8/16
396,999,031 Outstanding as of 3/17/16
493,031,831 Outstanding as of 4/1/16
541,825,231 Outstanding as of 4/11/16
745,718,631 Outstanding as of 5/25/16
Madison Stock Transfer
Brooklyn, NY 11229
( 718) 627 4453