"Invest In China's Burgeoning Economy...Today"
Uni Core Holdings Corporation OTCQB
UCHC Introduces New Product from Prosperous Agriculture, "Phyllite" From Japan - An Additive to Fertilizer
SHENZHEN, China, Sept. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Uni Core Holdings Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: UCHC), a Hong Kong based holding company, are excited to advise that a strategic meeting was held between the UCHC management and Prosperous Agriculture Company Limited ("Prosperous Agriculture"), one of UCHC's subsidiaries, at the beginning of September in Shenzhen to review a new product from Japan - Phyllite, which is an additive to fertilizer. The key agenda of the meeting focused on the impact of Phyllite in improving agricultural productivity and the way to promote Phyllite in China.
Phyllite is rich in minerals that help produce positive effects in a number of areas, including the following:
- It has been tested and used in Japan for the last 10 years. Results prove that it improves productivity and contributes to organic farming for rice crop and vegetables. Japan is currently testing how Phyllite benefits poultry, such as cows, pigs and chickens, etc. Phyllite can enhance their immune system and reduce their need for medical injections.
- It helps in purifying water, and Japan is producing "Water Filter Equipment" with Phyllite.
- It can be applied to beauty products for skin.
- It can be used to reduce and absorb radiation. Currently, the Japanese government is using it in Fukushima, where the disastrous nuclear reactor explosion happened last year.
Thomas Lee, Chief Operating Officer of UCHC, went to Japan and met with the owner of EMCOM, a Japanese-listed company, in July. He is excited to announce that he has reached a preliminary agreement with EMCOM to introduce Phyllite in the China market soon.
UCHC believes that this new move will accelerate the growth of the farm business at a fast pace and is actively working on relevant forecasts and returns, which they believe should be very profitable. PR Newswire (http://s.tt/1ov7P)
UCHC - formerly known as Intermost Corporation was the first Chinese company listed on the US OTC Bulletin Board in December 1998.
UCHC is a leading group of investment managers that have access to quality growth and incubation opportunities in China. UCHC's approach to investing and growing companies has advantages over other vehicles, and an investment in UCHC will allow investors opportunities for attractive returns on unique opportunities in China. UCHC through its subsidiaries develops, manufactures and distributes environmental friendly paper and agricultural products based upon its proprietary technology and supply chains.
•UCHC's management team and structure address significant problems with investing and growing companies in China.
•UCHC has a strong track record, has a quality deal pipeline, and has already closed one deal.
•UCHC can begin to qualify for better exchanges and offer attractive returns through appreciation of investments and disbursements of growth companies as they are spun off. Subsidiaries include: APT Paper Group (100% stake) & Prosperous Agriculture (51% stake)
Uni Core Holdings Corporation (UCHC), a Hong Kong based holding company, announced today that APT Paper Group ("APT"),
one of UCHC's subsidiaries, reduces the proportion of foam in the composite packaging and increases the proportion of the honeycomb
paper products through technical research and development; these help effectively reduce costs and improve profit margin.
Products competitive strengths:
- Structural stable, material saving, wide surface coverage, high intensity and low weight. Honeycomb paper product is a tough,
highly flexible, high load bearing, cost effective, recyclable new packaging material, which is significantly better than the traditional
paper and wooden boxes in the areas of protection and costs reduction.
- The series of APT environment-friendly products are awarded patent right in China, America, Europe, Taiwan and other regions. The
technical parameters of honeycomb paper pallet are even adopted by the Chinese Ministry of Railways as the Chinese national
- Equipped with the first group of professional entering into the honeycomb composite material industry, with well-versed practical
technique and production management experience in the areas of honeycomb core, paper pallet composite production, processes
and plant setup. The skilled technicians are also very familiar with the production and development status of domestic and foreign
- Acquire smaller honeycomb paper distributors with cash and equity for separate listing after 3-year incubation effort.
Walmart, Cisco, Nokia, Canon, SONY
Mr. Wilson Chau / Mr. Caiyi Zhou Tel: +852-2827-6898 Fax: +852-2827-6989 Email: email@example.com Web:http://www.unicoreholdings.com
Stock Symbol: UCHC
Room 1207-8, Bank of America Tower, 12 Harcourt Road, Central, Hong Kong
Mr. Kurtis Hughes of Interwest Transfer Co., Inc.
1981 East 4800 South, Suite 100, Salt Lake City, UT 84117, USA, (801) 272-9294
Albert Wong & Co. Certified Pubilc Accountants
139 Fulton Street, Suite 818B, New York, NY 10038, USA, (212) 226-9088
VE Corporate Communications. LLC
1354 Juniper Hammock Street, Winter Garden, Fl 34787
Paul David Marotta
The Corporate Law Group
1341 Marsten Road, Burlingame, CA 94010
(650) 227-8000 Facsimile: (650) 227-8001
OTCQB - U.S. Registered (OTCQB) (2nd of 3 tiers)
Fiscal Year End: 06-30
SIC Number: 4899 / CIK: 1088312
Incorp. /Jurisdiction: Wyoming
87-0418721 = IRS Employer ID #