This thread is designed to allow those members who get suspended a place to cool off, figure out what they did wrong, and eventually get out.
Instructions for those new to the Jail:
1) If you have gone to post and see the red alert saying "Your account has been suspended. You can only post to the Jail," then you are in the right place.
2) Check in here by posting a message to one of the Admins (a REPLY to a post made by one of the Admins).
3) Figure out what you did wrong (often, you already know).
4) Negotiate a deal and/or serve your time. Negotiate means acknowledge your violations and commit to abide by the rules of the site.
You can be here in two different scenarios:
1) We could be using the Jail as a temporary holding tank while you cool off and we get a few things straight (this is often the case)
2) We've thrown you in here because you are spamming, being a dolt, using multiple aliases, etc and you'll have to cut a deal with us and/or serve time.
Whatever you do, do NOT sign up for another account to circumvent your suspension.
Q: Should I send you a private msg to discuss this? Why are you ignoring me?
A: You can send a PM to IH Admin or you can post here. Be advised to leave out any vulgarity or reference to nazis and the like. We're not interested in either.
Q: Do you warn before you suspend people?
A: Not always. It's probably obvious what you got suspended for. If not, ask here.
Q: What if I think you are wrong about suspending me?
A: We are rarely wrong, but you are welcome to challenge us.
Current List of Invited Guests:
This board is read-only, except to Invited Guests and Admins.
You are at a fork in the road:
The Long Road Home:
"I didn't do it. The other guy made me do it. You busted to wrong guy. You just want to harass me. I'm going to sue. I'm reporting you to [insert favorite acronyms here]. I don't need this site. You all suck. I'll just (try to) post from a new account. You are violating my constitutional rights (and I failed high school civics)."
The Path of Least Resistance:
"Yep, guilty as charged. I acknowledge and regret my actions and I am prepared to accept the consequences. I commit to modify my bad behavior in the future."
Finally, do you resemble the following? If so, you should seriously rethink your approach or you will be spending much time here.