The New Last Mile Technology
Compression - Digital Utilities deploys a patent pending compression system that delivers programs to the television viewer using less than 1 megabit of the Internet as the backbone to the television set. This allows for high resolution programming regardless of screen size to be transported by DSL, Cable and WIFI.
DUTV's Infrastructure-Free Network - Programs are fed to the Internet via satellite or fiber optic lines and connected to individual homes by an open infrastructure that couples the free use of the Internet with individual home broadband connections. The only unique portion of this broadcast delivery system is the Digital Utilities Network Operations Center (NOC) with its specialized servers and the simple Digital Utilities set top box residing in the viewer's home. In other words, all the viewer needs is a broadband connection to tap into the Digital Utilities TV Network. Then acting as a virtual cable company, it piggybacks on the existing broadband connection to deliver live programs of broadcast quality from anywhere in the world over the Internet directly to TV audiences without having to build out proprietary fiber optic lines to homes.
Current IPTV Technology
IPTV (Internet Protocol TV) is the technology that is currently being deployed by phone and cable companies to deliver TV programming. It needs billions of dollars of last mile investment to reach consumer homes.
New Last Mile Technology
Digital Utilities acts as a virtual cable company to deliver live programs from anywhere in the world over the Internet directly to TV audiences and Cell Phone subscribers. No last mile build out is required. All the viewer needs is a broadband connection to the Internet to tap into the Digital Utilities Network.
- The Worldwide Broadband and Cellular Phone Markets are huge and are experiencing dramatic growth.
- Cables and Telecoms and by extension their content provider clients are handicapped by costly and time consuming build outs, governmental regulations, and legacy architecture that limits interactive services. Further, they cannot stream live TV programming to Cell Phones.
- PC-Based live television is global, interactive, and unregulated but suffers from extremely poor broadcast quality as a result key players such as JumpTV and Joost are on a down curve.
The New Last Mile Product
Using a basic set top box that acts simply as a browser, this technology is designed to carry:
Delivering for its viewers an unmatched interactive, TV broadcasting experience encompassing:
- Broadcast quality pictures regardless of screen size
- Clear stereo sound
- No-time/distance telephony both fixed and mobile
- Fast text transmission
- Interactive Internet capabilities including Ad Tracking
DUTV Security Details
Company Website http://www.dutv.us/
| ||$265,065 ||a/o Apr 16, 2012 |
|Shares Outstanding ||2,378,051,214 ||a/o Feb 28, 2011 |
|Float ||Not Available |
|Authorized Shares ||5,000,000,000 ||a/o Feb 28, 2011 |
|Par Value ||0.001 |
|Shareholders of Record ||Not Available |
| ||Ex. Date ||Record Date ||Pay Date |
|Dividend (0.00) || ||Aug 03, 2010 ||Sep 17, 2010 |
|Dividend (0.00) || ||Aug 03, 2010 ||Aug 13, 2010 |
- New Issue=8-84 3,000,000 shs at 1 cent (best efforts-1,500,000 min.) by the company
- Capital Change=shs decreased by 1 for 62.5 split Pay date=06/01/2000.
- Capital Change=shs decreased by 1 for 5 split. Pay date=05/12/2009.
Transfer Agent(s) Pacific Stock Transfer Co.
Pacific Stock Transfer Co. Transfer Agent
4045 South Spencer St., Suite 403
Las Vegas, NV, 89119
702-361-3033 http://www.pacificstocktransfer.com email@example.com
FOR INFORMATION ON TECHNOLOGY, CONTACTS, NEWS, OTHER >>>