Check the accumulation on INXR. Charts poised for major explosion in the coming days/weeks. Lots of news and developments in the pipeline. Just starting to get noticed this past week, and could be the next FCCN-type mover to the pennies. Take a few minutes this weekend to look this stuff over.
INXR current pps is only .0011 (friday close) or ~ $1.6MM Market cap. In the 11/8 Wallst.net interview below, the CEO talks about similar companies getting bought out by the major brokerages for $50-100+MM. Lots of room for growth here.
What FCCN did recently
Firstly, the INXR charts:
The Weekly -
Shows major buying the last two weeks. All indicators are pointing north, and the weekly PPS just broke up through the 50 WEEK moving average
on Friday, no historical upside resistance at this point, as this is breaking new ground here with all the coming developments and PR's in the pipeline.
The Daily -
Shows major accumulation the days leading into Friday where it finally broke north as the buying set an all time volume record.
This past week the PPS broke up through the 20, 50, and 200 day moving averages
showing extreme strength. Again, no historical resistances on the chart upside now, as this breaks north into blue-sky territory.
********The big foreshadowing from the Friday 1/19 PR********
“We will be taking dead aim at acquiring a significant share of the market by utilizing print, business radio and Internet campaigns, plus TV advertising on many of the financial networks such as Bloomberg, CNBC, and CNN."
Now a little about the company:
INXR board on ihub - http://www.investorshub.com/boards/board.asp?board_id=3129
OK, first thing on everyone's mind, what's the share structure?
3,000,000,000 A Commons (tradable) and 1,000,000,000 B Commons (10 for 1 voting for control, not tradable)
IFinix is a diversified information technology services and solutions company. They combine expertise in systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, server technology and consulting with precision thinking and relentless execution to help clients. Ifinix is a leading global provider of financial and business information to professionals and active individual investors. Building on a 20-year legacy of delivering time-sensitive financial information, Phoenix Provides streaming, real-time market data, news and analytics. The company's suite of products includes Phoenix Pro, the Phoenix Market Scanner, Phoenix Analyst and eifinix.
May 2006 Interview with Doug Spadaro on World Talk Radio
November 2006 Interview with Doug Spadaro on WallST.net
***** New Trading Platform Demo *****
Several Ifinix Partners:
(which seems may give alphatrade http://www.alphatrade.com
some competition for pinksheets level II quotes)
An advanced trading platform which provides comprehensive functionality for market information, executions, account management, charting and technical analysis. Advanced functions for conditional orders, program trading, basket trading, portfolio management and statistical trade analysis. As an added benefit it covers Stocks, Options and Futures.
2. Phoenix Market Scanner:
Advanced stock screener that filters stocks using our proprietary algorithms as well as user configurable real time stock filters. More than 130 parameters can be configured in any combination, allowing the user to search and identify trading opportunities. The parameters cover both, fundamental data about the sectors companies and products, as well as quantitative market data.
3. Phoenix Analyst:
This is a stripped version of Phoenix Pro that excludes the functionality for executions and account management. To be used by traders who want to use the system only for information and analysis.
This is a web enabled low level version of Phoenix Pro. This tool helps traders who are traveling to manage their account/trade online through Phoenix Pro.
Recent Press Releases:
Fri, Jan 19, 2007
• iFinix Corporation Update the Investment Community
Thu, Jan 18, 2007
• iFinix Announces New Partnership With InvestSource
Tue, Jan 16, 2007
• iFinix and Comtex Announce Content License Agreement for Delivery of Real-Time News and Market Research
Thu, Dec 14, 2006
• The Board of Directors of iFinix Corporation Announces Shareholder Update
Tue, Dec 12, 2006
• iFinix Corporation Announced Today That Its Wholly Owned Subsidiary, R&B Computer Systems, Has Entered Into a Professional Services Agreement With Virtuality Inc. of Oakdale, Pennsylvania
Thu, Dec 7, 2006
• iFinix Hires CFO Professional Services, LLC
Mon, Dec 4, 2006
• iFinix Corporation Announces Subsidiary R&B Computer Systems Entered Into an Agreement With Apollo Consulting Services Corporation
Thu, Nov 30, 2006
• iFinix to Release First Product Offering of the Phoenix Analyst Software
Tue, Nov 21, 2006
• INXR, NFLX and CKP Update the Investment Community in All-New Interviews With WallSt.net
Tue, Nov 7, 2006
• iFinix Launches Technology Outsourcing Initiative
Thu, Nov 2, 2006
• Ifinix Corporation Posts Form 211 Disclosure Statement and Company Financial Information Update
Milestones and what’s in store for the future:
The milestones the company has achieved this year, which the management believes positions iFinix for significant growth in 2007.
1. Obtained interim financing to stabilize operations and streamlined expenses
, and at the same time maintaining a moderate level of dilution.
2. Filed 15c-211 in November 2006 as the first step to be a fully reporting company with a view towards a listing on a more visible exchange.
3. The company reached significant milestones in the development and proprietary design of the Phoenix Suite of Products. They launched their first product, Phoenix Analyst, which will be available to individual investors, broker dealers, and institutions.
They are confident that they will achieve significant market penetration through the distribution channels they are currently putting into place.
The Company is in the process of implementing the following for 2007:
1. Securing sales agreements with brokerage companies;
2. Securing joint venture agreements with broker dealers;
3. Listing the company on OTCBB
and with Standard & Poor's;
4. Creating a brand name for iFinix in the financial industry; (Bloomberg, CNBC, CNN)
5. Consummate acquisitions of target companies with whom we are currently negotiating.
INXR is poised on the brink of becoming the next multibagger “Story” stock, imho. With their upcoming national advertising campaign, the name Ifinix will be all over the otcbb and pinksheets market.
Their ad presence on CNN/Bloomberg/CNBC will "legitimize" their credibility in a multitude of investors' eyes, and will bring thousands of new investors into the fold.
This will create tremendous volume in the coming weeks and months giving not only the opportunity to make a healthy share price increase, but given the decent sized OS/float, it should become a wonderful vehicle for trading large positions without popping or killing the PPS with every large trade. There should be great liquidity for large trades.
Their flagship product Ifinix Pro should compete well with existing products on the market and even a 1/10th of 1 percent of market penetration should yeild $4-5MM in revenues(per the CEO, Spadaro http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/060818/0155219.html