Next 1 Interactive, Inc. (OTCBB: NXOI) is moving forward systematically in building out its television network. A multi-faceted media company specializing in Travel and Real Estate. Next One delivers targeted content via digital platforms including Satellite, Cable, Broadcast, Broadband and Mobile.
Along with the full time R&R TV Network, the company will deliver its content and sponsors' messages on Video on Demand outlets enhanced by interactive applications. In today's digital market Next One Interactive delivers information and entertainment to consumers.
The company has created multiple revenue streams including transactional commissions, referral fees, advertising and sponsorship.
Next 1 Interactive, Inc. is a fully reporting SEC company, publicly traded on the OTC Market under the symbol, "NXOI"
, and within the OTCQB market tier. As such, Business, operational and financial information on Next 1 Interactive, Inc. is fully transparent and available to public view.
for more information. Share Structure
Shares Outstanding 426,035,310 a/o Jan 31, 2012
Authorized Shares 2,500,000,000 a/o Jan 31, 2012
Par Value 0.00001
SIC - Industry Classification 7310 - Services-Advertising
Business Status Blank Check a/o Feb 28, 2011
Incorporated In: NV, USA
Year of Inc. 2005 Company Notes
Formerly=Maximus Explorations Corp. until 10-2008 American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY, 11219
800-937-5449 http://www.amstock.com Auditor/Accountant
Sherb & Co., LLP
805 3rd Ave
New York, NY, 10022
United States Legal Counsel
Lucosky Brookman LLP
33 Wood Avenue South
Iselin, NJ, 08830
United States Investor Relations Firm
Acorn Management Partners, LC
105 Noble Court
Alpharetta, GA, 30005
The 3 main divisions and their supporting platforms within the company are:
• The R&R TV Network
• Travel Platforms including applications for Video on Demand (VOD)
• Real Estate Platforms including application for Video on Demand (VOD) 1. The R&R TV Network Website:
http://www.rrtv.com/ Video: http://www.rrtv.com/shows/golfing-country.html 2. Travel Platforms including applications for Video on Demand (VOD) 3. Real Estate Platforms including applications for Video on Demand (VOD) Follow on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/RR-TV-Network/149702745099911?sk=wall Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/rrtv Tons of Videos: http://www.youtube.com/RRTelevision
DD Analysis & Study Video:
Real Estate VOD:
The Home Preview Channel:
The R&R Advantage Program for Travel:
The management team includes professionals from the travel industry, the broadcast and cable television industries (aka "video"), Internet advertising development and sales, interactive television (e.g., video-on-demand), radio broadcasting, computer programming and platform development. This unique combination of skill sets assembled by Next One represents a major competitive advantage in the pursuit of Company objectives. Next One has effectively created a dynamic team providing comprehensive marketing services which combine the best of old media with cutting edge new media to the benefit of the company's clients and advertisers.
Bill Kerby Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
- Founder of Next One Interactive
- Chairman, CEO and Founder of Extraordinary Vacations
- Entrepreneur and CEO with 18 years in Media & Travel Industry/10 years
in financial industry
- Founder of TravelByUs - 21 Travel acquisitions and NASDAQ small cap
- Founder of Leisure Canada - 210 Agencies, international tour
operations and magazines
- Owner Thrifty Car Rental British Columbia
- Over 18 Years as a Partner and Senior Executive and 28 years as an International Information Technology and Business Management Consultant with Accenture, in Chicago
- Principal owner of Monaco Air Duluth, LLC which is a full-service, fixed-base operator aviation services business at Duluth International Airport serving airline, military and general aviation customers
- Master's and Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois
- Commissioner on the Metropolitan Airports Commission
- Commissioner and Vice-President of the Duluth Economic Development Authority (Duluth Mayor appointee), President of the Monaco Air Foundation, Secretary-Treasurer of the Miller-Dwan Foundation, Treasurer of Honor Flight Northland, Treasurer of the Duluth Aviation Institute, Co-Chair of the Northern Aero Alliance, and a member of Lake Superior College's Center for Advance Aviation Steering Committee
- Over 20 Years of Senior Experience on Wall Street and currently serves on the Board of Directors as Vice Chairman of InfuSystem Holdings Inc
- Board member of Technology Innovator Acquisition Ltd. and managing partner of Sulla Global Partners, LLC an advisory firm focused on China and Southeast Asia
- Council Member of the NYSE Amex Listed Company Council, an advisory group to the NYSE Euronext Companies
- Previously served as Group Head of Global Private Corporate Equity Placements at Credit Suisse First Boston, Managing Director and Head of the Private Equity Placement Group at Bear, Stearns & Company, Managing Director and Group Head of the Private Finance and Sponsors Group at Legg Mason Wood Walker, Inc., and Managing Director and Head of Capital Markets at FTN Midwest, In addition, Mr. LaVecchia was a private equity investor and Senior Managing Director at Hawk Holdings, LLC, an investment and holding company that was a joint venture involving Qwest Communications
- MBA from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, BA, magna cum laude, from Clark University
- Wharton Ambassador and has also been a judge of the Wharton Business Plan Competition
- President and CEO Cardar Investments, a privately owned investment company involved in real estate development and with several significant U.S. venture capital firms
- Major shareholder and advisor to Cango Petroleum, a mid-to large chain of retail gas stations in Canada
- Commenced business career in manufacturing building one of Canada's major plastic food grade packaging companies (Innopac) with 20 plants throughout Canada and the United States
- Involved with Next One Interactive, Inc. since early 2006
Chief Financial Officer
- Over 25 Years of Experience in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, SEC reporting, Planning, Budgeting, M&A, Equity Raising and Operations
- Television industry experience working for NBC and Telemundo
- Experience in Print Media , Public Accounting, Healthcare, and Marketing
- Academic degrees include BSM Accounting and MBA in Management
President of Real Estate
Next One Interactive, Inc.
- President and Chief Operations Officer of RealBiz Media Inc.
- Vice President of Global Sales Iseemedia
- Vice President of Marketing Omnigon a San Diego based Bio-tech Company
- Management & Sales Experience in both Computer and Internet media
2690 Weston Road
Weston, FL 33331
Penny stocks are very volatile, Always do your own Due Diligence.
NXOI - Next 1 Interactive, Inc.
Ticker: NXOI (OTCQB)
COMPANY INFO ON PINKSHEETS: http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/NXOI/company-info
FILINGS ON PINKSHEETS: http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/NXOI/financials
NXOI on NEVADA Secretary of State: http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=OqvmAO1TUzf2hvQ4%252fXinIA%253d%253d&nt7=0
Contact Information Next One Interactive, Inc.
2690 Weston Road ***************************************************************
Weston, FL 33331
With the penetration of broadband (high speed internet) in the home, mobile (PDA's, Phones, iPod) and with the expansion of digital platforms, consumers are now in control of where, when, and how they access content either through text or video.
The term "interactive media" best reflects the critical change that has occurred over the past few years. As a result, traditional one-way (linear) media like television, radio and print (which has historically been broadly distributed to audiences in mass through the one-way broadcast model) is now scrambling as the major shift to both interactive and on-demand media occurs.
While TV has always had the ability to deliver rich media (media that includes sight, sound and motion) to consumers, the platform it delivered media from was not interactive. This presented little challenge in the early days of the web and cellular, as bandwidth issues restricted rich media delivery for both web and mobile devices.
However, the significant advances in bandwidth and the interactive nature of the Internet and mobile devices such as the i-pod, caused significant loss of advertisers as they moved to interactive platforms that were fully trackable.
R & R TV, Inc is one of the first interactive TV networks, offering the consumer the ability to control where, when and how they access content on TV with supporting solutions for web and cellular devices.
Consumers now have over 10,000 entertainment choices. In short, marketing must be done through a non-linear approach that attracts consumers who are the brand ambassadors of today's media landscape. While still continuing to support linear, non-linear marketing is our area of expertise.
Control is the key driver behind the exploding demand for online video advertising. The interactive market place is undergoing a phenomenal growth curve. Revenues were reported at just over $226 million in 2007, while forecasted advertising spending is being predicted to hit a staggering $45.5 Billion by 2012.
Because of the infinite number of platforms upon which the leading national brand advertisers can allocate spending it is much more difficult for them to plan for and incorporate selected platforms into their advertising mix and resulting media campaigns. Publishers are scrambling to find viable strategies in this new interactive arena that address their need for increasing viewership.
Next One Interactive features high quality Internet websites that attract mass amounts of traffic, creating a brand that our clients can trust.
Our professional team consists of exclusive programmers, creative web designers, dedicated writers, and innovative analysts; all on board to give the public what they desire, and what they need in which ever website of ours that they are inclined to frequent.
Their primary web properties are:
Next 1 Journeys With The Wumblers Into Children's Television http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Next-1-Journeys-With-The-prnews-1751616211.html?x=0
NXOI Launches Next 1 Network With Premiere Communications
"Interactivity" Spearheads Next 1 Interactive's Rebranding
Vivicast Media Strengthens Relationship With R&R TV
Real Estate Video On Demand Network Successfully Launched and Now Expanded to Three Additional Cities
Real Estate Video On Demand Network Begins Testing to Go Live
Next 1 Welcomes Don Monaco to the Board of Directors
Real Estate Video on Demand Network Rollout Scheduled for September