Rangemore Film Productions Corp.
Rangemore reduces debt by eighty five thousand dollars
MIAMI BEACH, FL, Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Rangemore Film Productions Corp. ("Rangemore") (OTCPINK:RANF) today announces that it has reduced its accounts payable by over $85,000 through the issuance of common shares. This debt settlement eliminates almost all of the third party debt owed by Rangemore and the Company is almost completely debt free with the exception of debt owing to related parties. The shares were issued from treasury at par value or $0.001 which is double the current market price and are subject to the standard hold periods enforced by the SEC.
"It is one of management's key goals to keep our company relatively free of debt" stated Richard Smith, Secretary and Treasurer of Rangemore. "The fact that our debt holders were willing to settle at a price twice the current market price speaks volumes. They see the long term prospects for our company and were willing to take stock at a premium and subject to a one year hold. Finding debt holders willing to do this is very rare." concluded Mr. Smith.
Rangemore Sign Revenue Sharing Agreement with Appiphany Technologies
MIAMI BEACH, FL, Aug. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Rangemore Film Productions Corp. ("Rangemore") (RANF) - is pleased to announce that it has signed a Revenue Sharing Agreement (the "Agreement") with Appiphany Technologies Holdings Corp. ("Appiphany") (APHD).
Under the terms of the Agreement, Rangemore has the right to purchase from Appiphany up to 10% of the net revenue generated by the first ten episodes of the MMA Animals TM cartoon series. The royalties will be purchased by Rangemore using cash and stock. The revenue defined in the agreement includes: World Wide box office receipts, DVD sales, Pay-Per-View revenue, television syndication and licensing fees, revenue generated by internet downloads, and any fees paid by airlines. The term of the royalty is ten years from the date of original purchase. The total value to be paid by Rangemore for the right is approximately USD$35,000 per episode or USD$350,000 and with the funds will be used to develop the cartoon series.
MMA Animals TM is the world's first kid's brand based on the sport of mixed martial arts. Each of the member of the MMA Animals TM family will specialize in a specific discipline such as: Karate, Judo, Wrestling, Jiu Jitsu, Sambo, Mauy Thai, Tae Kwon Do. Each episode the series will be written with the intent of teaching viewers values and life lessons while keeping them engaged and entertained. Appiphany will continue to release new characters along with downloadable interactive games and stories as the brand develops.
"We are very pleased to be able to participate in the revenue of Appiphany's 'MMA Animals' cartoon series." stated Richard Smith, Director and Secretary/Treasurer of Rangemore. "This project has huge potential and is a great addition to our film royalty portfolio. We are well on our way to meeting our six month goal of securing four royalty agreements" concluded Mr. Smith.
SEE MORE MMA ANIMALS HERE!!
Rangemore sets six month objectives
MIAMI BEACH, FL, July 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Rangemore Film Productions Corp. ("Rangemore") (RANF) today announces its specific objectives for the next six months of the 2013 fiscal year. It is the intention of Rangemore's management to set measurable objectives and to report progress toward these objectives in each quarterly report. For the up-coming six months ending December 2013 the objectives are:
· To become a "Current Information" filer with OTC Markets; DONE!!
· Maintain "Current Information" filer status with OTC Markets;
· Review the process and cost of becoming fully reporting with the SEC; -
· If feasible, commence the process to become fully reporting with the SEC; Approved to move forward and RANF is in process of completing!!
· Close acquisition of first studio property to service the Asian film industry market; COMING SOON!!
· Aggressively market the newly acquired property in Asia by attending high profile industry events such as:
· October 7-10: Busan Asian Film Market (Busan, South Korea)
· October 11-21: Hawaii International Film Festival/EuroCinema Hawaii
· October 22-24: TIFFON (Tokyo, Japan)
· December 10-12: CineAsia (Hong Kong, China)
· Complete due diligence on second studio acquisition in Asia; In Progress!
· Commence negotiation for acquisition of second studio property in Asia; In Progress!
· Acquire revenue sharing royalties in at least four independent film projects; In Progress!!!!
· Investigate the possibility of financing and producing own film and television productions. In Progress!!
Management's main focus will be to get established in Asia. Not only are properties significantly cheaper than in Europe or North America but the Asian film industry is growing at an exponential rate never experienced before in the history of filmmaking. Recognizing that there are few quality facilities to service this growth, Rangemore is currently negotiating to acquire its first Asian based property and once it is operational will be aggressively looking for other potential acquisitions to service this expanding market.
"We are very excited about the short and long term prospects for Rangemore" stated Andrew McLaughlin, CEO of Rangemore. "The opportunities in Asia are like nothing the film industry has ever seen and it is our plan to position Rangemore to take full advantage of this rapidly evolving market" continued McLaughlin.