April 9, 2012
Check out UFood's New Website!!
Seeing is Believing!! Watch UFood's Video to get an inside look at their exciting concept. http://ufoodgrill.com/franchising/video.html
UFood Grill combines a "healthy lifestyle" quick serve restaurant with an integrated retail store, selling nutritional products, for a dual revenue stream business. The Company has a major opportunity to build the FIRST worldwide brand providing healthy quick-serve food. Consumers are demanding healthier options and now the governments are mandating restaurants and fast food chains to make changes.
Restaurant industry sales are up 5% in 2007 to $537 Billion, 4% of the U.S. gross domestic product. More and more consumers are dining out, 48% of U.S. food budget is spent in restaurants. UFood provides a fast casual dining atmosphere for a Healthy Lifestyle, with a broad, delicious menu of every day meal made healthier.
The Company currently has 9 locations open in Boston-MA, Naples-FL, Chicago-IL, and Sacramento-CA and franchises sold in Houston, Miami, San Jose, Sacramento, Naples, Chicago and a five state region comprised of Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho.
UFood has the marketing support of well renowned, former World Heavyweight Boxing Champion and Grilling Master, George Foreman. Mr. Foreman will lend his name promoting the UFood franchises via local personal appearances and television appearances.
UFood recently announced the opening of UFood Grill in Boston's Logan Airport. The Airport's newly renovated Terminal B serves millions of American Airline travelers per year. UFood stands out among the traditional airport fare with its diverse healthier menu. The Company also expects to open its second airport location Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport later this year.
George Naddaff - Chairman and CEO
* Developed Boston Chicken/Market into national franchise and sold to investor group of Blockbuster executives.
* Operated and sold Ranch*1 grilled chicken franchise company.
* KFC master area developer in Boston, with 29 stores.
* Founded and developed Living and Learning Schools (sold to KinderCare).
* Founded and developed Mulberry Child Care Centers (sold to KinderCare).
* One of the founders of Sylvan Learning Centers.
* Founded and developed VR Business Brokers franchise (sold to Christies).
Charles Cocotas - Chief Operating Officer
* Chairman of the Board and CEO of Best Friends Pet Care Inc.
* President and CEO of TCBY Systems, Inc.
* President and COO of Boston Chicken Inc.
* Senior Vice President and COO of Church's Fried Chicken
* Executive Vice President of International Dairy Queen
Eric Spitz - Executive Vice President of Business Development
* Founder and CEO of Trakus, a sports technology company, which raised over $30 million.
* MBA from MIT Sloan School of Management, BA from University of Pennsylvania.
Pat Chiacchia - Vice President of Real Estate
* Patrick Chiacchia has over 30 years of real estate development experience including several national multi-unit rollouts.
* Served as the Director of Real Estate for Wienerwald GMBH.
* Served as Boston Chicken's Director of Real Estate, and later became Vice President of Real Estate in the Northeast Quadrant for Boston Market.
* Served as Vice President of Development for Best Friends Pet Resorts and Salons.
Investor Relations Contact: Corporate Evolutions Inc
Twitter Link (UFOOD TRUCK)
Hudson Group Link (UFOOD PARTNER)
NEWS - NEWS - NEWS - NEWS - NEWS - NEWS - NEWS - NEWS - NEWS - NEWS - NEWS - NEWS - NEWS - NEWS
(BELOW) UFood Grill and Euro Cafe "on the Move" with Mobile Cafe In Washington D.C. May 24, 2012
(BELOW) UFood Restaurant Group Opens First of Two UFood Grill Units at Salt Lake City International Airport
August 16, 2012 - Aberdeen Proving Ground Grand Opening
UFood Restaurant Group President & COO, Charlie Cocotas, with John T. Shiroky, Services Business Manager Ft Mead/Carlisle Barracks Consolidated Exchanges Army & Air Force Exchange Service
August 16,2012 - Aberdeen Proving Ground Grand Opening
Go team UFood Grill! Make sure to stop by and say hi to Abdel, the amazing General Manager!