INVESTORS SNAPSHOT (update August 23, 2017):
1. Share Structure:
- O/S: 375,649,947 O/S (30 million shares retired in August 2017)
- Float: 260,304,163
- No change in share structure since 2013
- Zero debt, zero convertibles, zero preferred shares
- 3 Websites:
- Craigslist-type new online cannabis advertising portal - MJ CIRCLE
- Cannaxa branded indoor turn-key grow stations and related accessories – will be sold on Amazon, their websites and other e-commerce sites
- Developing and sourcing top-quality CBD health and wellness related products
- Irvine, California (heart of 2018 Legal Marijuana Boom)
- Thu Pham – significant connections in the marijuana industry including a member of the Board of Directors of Sipp (SIPC) and connections to Wanderport (WDRP)
- MJ Circle
- 30 million shares retired
- Aforementioned Cannaxa.com and Cannamedi.com websites to go live prior to September 30th
- Marketing and PR campaign for grow units, accessories and websites
- Unveiling of "Craigslist-type" cannabis based site
- Release of CBD product line on websites
- Grow units and accessories to be placed on sites, plus Amazon and other e-commerce sites
- Revenues to begin from sales
- MJ sector wide run up to California legalization, UAMM is based right in Irvine. Should be a huge boost for traffic to Craigslist-type MJ site.
https://www.facebook.com/uammedia/ UA Multimedia Inc. Launches Cannabis Industry Specific Advertising Portal UA Multimedia Inc. (CANNAXA, Inc.) Brings State-of-the-Art LED Horticultural Indoor Grow Stations to Market
1. Grow Tent – 24x24x60 inch. Non-toxic, black with high reflective silver mylar fabric inside.
2. LED Light – Cannaxa CX300, 210W, HID Equivalent of 400W, full spectrum, covers 3’x’3 area
3. Filtering Fan – 4 inch
4. Carbon Filter – 4×6 inch
5. Flex Ducting – 4 in x 8 ft. Double layer.
6. Steel Hose Clamp (2) – clamps for duct
7. Timer – Dual outlet, 24 hour cycle
8. Clip Fan – 6 in, 2 speed, tilt angle
, we redirected our focus towards providing solutions for the cannabis industry. Our products and services will be in the area of technology, grow systems and consumer products.