Scottrade's Tools for the Active Trader: http://www.scottrade.com/online_active_trader/index.asp
Call 1-800-619-SAVE (7283) and get your nearest branch from one of our support personnel.
Scottrade Branch Office Locator: http://www.scottrade.com/online_brokerage_firm_locator/
Click on the map to find the Scottrade branches nearest that point.
You may also enter a specific location below.
Press Releases Copy this URL: http://www.scottrade.com/rss/PressRelease.xml
Webcasts Copy this URL: http://www.scottrade.com/rss/Webcasts.xml
Get Exclusive Content: http://research.scottrade.com/public/markets/overview/overview.asp
When you open an account with Scottrade, you will get premium content on the News & Content page, including:
- Standard & Poor's News and Commentary
- Dow Jones News
- Briefing News and Commentary
- Market Edge On the Edge Commentary
For full analysis, Open an Account or Log In with Scottrade
Financial Tools, Investment Education, Financial Calculators & Free Educational Seminars & Summits : https://www.scottrade.com/education/index.asp
NASDAQ Velocity® & Forces® is a free tool within the ScottradeELITE® trading platform that measures levels of pre-trade market order activity in real-time.
This tool monitors the NASDAQ trading system and indicates the intensity of trading interest and relative buy versus sell pressure – allowing you to make trading decisions faster and more informed than ever before.
Staying Ahead of the Game. That's NASDAQ Velocity® & Forces®.
- Free tool within ScottradeELITE trading platform
- Indicates market direction, momentum and liquidity
- See real-time, pre-trade market activity
- Visually gauge buy & sell pressure
- Execute your trading strategy before other traders by detecting surges in trading interest
Start making faster, more informed trading decisions with NASDAQ Velocity® & Forces® today.
Learn more about ScottradeElite: http://www.scottrade.com/scottradeelite_online_trading_platform/
Newsletter - February 2009
Customization That's Off the Charts
ScottradeELITE® is making it even easier for you to chart the stocks that interest you:
• New Technical Indicators
- Volume Moving Average (VMA) and Average True Range. Volume Moving Average shows the moving average of trading volume instead of price. Average True Range illustrates volatility by taking yesterday’s closing price into consideration if it was outside today’s range. Check out the Volume Moving Average article included in this month’s newsletter for in-depth education regarding VMA.
• Easily Chart Multiple Symbols
- You can now view two different chart types in the same window and you can customize the chart for one symbol without affecting other charts in the window.
• New intraday time periods
- Two-minute and 13-minute charts are now available to give you more control over how much detail you see.
• Lock crosshairs at any point on a chart
- Easily mark a specific point on a chart by locking the crosshairs on the chart. You can now lock crosshairs by right-clicking on the chart and choosing “Lock Crosshair” from the pop-up window or by double clicking to lock the crosshair at its current position.
• Change the color of day break lines
- Even if you have customized your chart with a black background, you can still easily see the day break lines by changing the color of the line for easier viewing. To change the color of the day break line, click on “Settings” and then “Configure Chart Visual Settings”.
• View additional study-related information
- No need to enlarge the Bar Information window and take up additional screen space – the Bar Information window now has a scroll bar so you can see all the information in a limited space.
ScottradeELITE is fully customizable and offers a wide range of tools and information to help you make educated trading decisions – fast. Are you taking full advantage of all ScottradeELITE has to offer? Learn more about ScottradeELITE with Scottrade’s new Knowledge Center.
Through the Knowledge Center, you can access:
• Branch Seminars
- Register for FREE local seminars to get personal instruction on everything from how to use ScottradeELITE to Intermediate Options.
• Scottrade Online Community
- Learn from other investors and discuss trading strategies, how to use various research tools or find out how others are reacting to recent market events.
• Help and Education on a Variety of Topics
- Help and education on a wide range of topics from investment basics, technical analysis and advanced orders.
Access the Knowledge Center by clicking the Help button at the top of your ScottradeELITE window.
Brokerage Products and Services offered by Scottrade, Inc. - Member FINRA and SIPC.
Any specific securities, types of securities, or research tools mentioned or shown are for demonstrative purposes only. Investors should not construe such information as investment advice.
Contact Public Relations
For questions regarding your Scottrade account or any of our products or services, please visit the Contact Scottrade page or call 1-800-619-SAVE.
Securely transfer funds into your Scottrade account(s). Learn more >
View our Online Security Guarantee
We understand how important information security and privacy are to you. To provide you with greater peace of mind, we developed the Scottrade Online Security Guarantee. Please review the guarantee for important terms and conditions.