Strategic Marketing Auto Alliance
- SMA Alliance is the worlds most powerful and results driven Auto Dealer Marketing Company. Our results speak for themselves.
- Each of our Dealer Partners receive on average 20-30 telephone ups of qualified buyers of automobiles, actively seeking to purchase vehicles from that Dealer's inventory every posting day. SMA Alliance Dealers also receive 50-200 active buyers filling out forms and on line credit applications to qualify for auto loans from that Dealer every single month. SMA Alliance programs generate more buyers of automobiles than any other program available.
- The average SMA Alliance Dealer Partners are selling and delivering an additional 25 Used units per month on our Used Car Classified Program and some as much as 70 additional Used units per month depending on the actual Dealer, Dealer Location, Dealership Inventory and level of service with SMA Alliance. SMA Alliance Programs have taken Used Car Departments from averaging 40-50 units per month to over 100 units per month.
- SMA Alliance's extremely labor intensive program is designed to provide the Dealers we service across the Nation with SUPERIOR results! SMA Alliance MANULLY posts your Dealership's Used Car Inventory online every day and sometimes multiple times per day. With SMA Alliance there is no need to wait 7 days to get your entire inventory posted to Craigslist, Backpage and Ebay Classifieds. This is the only proven method to drive this much traffic to your website and your showroom; every day, every week, every month, every year!
- No more wasting time and your hard earned advertising dollars on old mediums that no longer work in today's market; "Mailers", Newspaper", "Radio", "Television", "Events". Every inbound sales call generated by SMA Alliance is TRACKED! Owners and/or General Managers will receive a detailed breakdown analysis of ALL activities on a weekly basis. All inbound sales calls and internet inquiries are captured and logged for Dealership usage and follow up. This is 21st Century, State-of-the-Art, Cutting Edge Technology that nobody else offers.
- SMA Alliance Programs combined with Credit Union Dealers Association, which actively introduces Dealers with Credit Union Members in their geographic location, generate un-paralleled returns on investment for our Dealer Partners. Our average Dealer Partners are selling and delivering an additional 20, 30 or more cars per month from SMA Alliance and Credit Union Dealer Association programs and reporting ROI (return on investment) of 1000% or greater with average cost per sale as low as $300, $200 and some even lower.
- With recently streamlined infrastructure implementation, after two years of market driven results, SMA Alliance is positioned to grow to serve over 500 - 1000 Automotive Dealerships, Nationwide, before Global expansion of the SMA Alliance brands and services to Canada, Australia as well as Central and South America.
What does SMA do?
SMA Alliance is the first internet program designed to act as a Lead Generator rather than a Lead Provider, which means that instead of driving customers to our website, we place ALL of your Dealership's Used Car Inventory in ads that we place on all of the most popular classified websites on the internet.
What does this mean?
SMA Alliance generates leads (phone calls, internet inquiries and online credit requests) for our Dealers by targeted listings based on that Dealers specific inventory. When you receive a lead from SMA Alliance, that prospect is actually looking for a vehicle that your Dealership has offered for sale.
How SMA does business: to start, here is their slide show.
Anthony M. Baker
Mr. Baker has 15 years executive management experience leading successful start-up and turn-around companies, primarily in the automotive industry. Mr. Baker is an entrepreneur and developer of software and systems with strong implementation experience, developing business operations generating over 200 million dollars annually. Mr. Baker is exceptional at Identifying strategic acquisitions to gain market share and is proven to capitalize on market opportunities to drive revenues, profits, and growth. Mr. Baker graduated University of Kentucky with a BS in Chemistry in 1994 with additional studies in Theology, Pikeville Christian College, 1992-1993 and Business and Accounting from San Diego State University in 1999 and is fluent in English, Spanish, and German.
VP of Operations
Sarah Baker (Myers)
Mr. Stephens has operated in the Automobile industry for 45 years, starting at the very bottom in 1965 as a Porter until March 1969, when he enlisted in the US Navy, rose to the rank of E6 and was Honorable discharged, after two tours in Viet Nam. Joining the ranks of auto sales he quickly rose to management and has operated dealerships as General Manager and owner operator until joining SMA in 2009. Mr. Stephens brings operations experience vital to the administration of the company with systems management of product delivery, internal and external communications.
Dan Laube develops and manages all processes including strategic development, technology systems, budgeting, and marketing. Dan Laube brings information and system integrations efficiencies into SMA Alliance, responsive to the dynamics of the company and its employees. Proving Strong efficiencies from a very young age, Mr. Laube started his career at 14 as a flooring installation professional and at 17 had a flooring company of his own, developing it through efficiency to finally be sold. Dan's development caught the attention of a prominent local automobile dealer where Dan was recruited as Internet director, increasing revenue over 400% in within his first ninety days. Dan was soon promoted to Assistant General Manager within a year. Dan was then recruited to Stadium Auto where he developed systems allowing a growth from 70 units in inventory and 35 unit sales per month to 270 units in inventory and 170 units per month within 5 months.
V.P. of Dealer Affairs:
Linkedin - www.linkedin.com/pub/troy-martoccia/26/568/b82
Mercantile Ascendency - Who they are & their connection with SMA
Mercantile Ascendency is a full-service investor relations firm. Established in 2003, we have guided our clients through interesting times, if not historical. We provide a broad range of services from public relations to direct investor contact for our client companies. Our services often carry us around the world representing our client companies to the best matches for the support of their advancement and strength in global capital markets. We foster many retail and institutional investment relationships to meet your company's capitalization objectives.
Mercantile Ascendency's FEATURED COMPANY is Strategic Marketing Auto Alliance:
"SMA recently merged (In this case it was a reverse merger, however, it is generically referred to as a merger) with Inventbay.com, Inc, publicly traded on the otc market; Symbol: (INVB.pk)
Ignoring this company is ignoring monumental gains.
We believe this company is on a straight trajectory to the Big Boards… here is why:"
Previouse mention of Mercantile Ascendency on this board can be found here:
MA's featured company article on SMA can be found here -> www.mercantileascendency.com/
SMA Alliance Executive Summary from MA -> www.mercantileascendency.com/
Previouse mention of Mercantile Ascendency on this board can be found here:
SMAA's News and Filings
Nov 30, 2011 Attorney Letter with Respect to Current Information
Nov 16, 2011 Quarterly Report
Nov 14, 2011 Notification of Late Filing
Apr 8, 2011 Attorney Letter with Respect to Current Information- Attorney Letter Dec 31, 2010 Active:
Apr 8, 2011 Annual Report- Annual Report Dec 31, 2010 Active:
Apr 8, 2011 Corporate Bylaws- Bylaws Apr 8, 2011 Active:
Apr 8, 2011 Articles of Incorporation- Restated Certificate of Incorporation Apr 8, 2011 Active:
Apr 8, 2011 Initial Company Information and Disclosure Statement- Issuer Information and Disclosure Statement Apr 8, 2011 Active:
8 MILLION FREE TRADING SHARES