Arm yourself with knowledge and you'll win any war.
Other Books (Wealth Creation, Leadership, Family) Supported by Our Chatters
In the crusade for continuing adult education posted below is a list of books related to wealth creation -
1) The Law of Success - in 16 Lessons - Napoleon Hill (#1 for a reason... buy this above all the others listed in this section)
2) Ask And It Is Given - Esther and Jerry Hicks
3) The Magic of Thinking Big - David J. Schwartz, Ph.D.
4) The Magic of Believing - Claude Bristol
5) See You at the Top - Zig Ziglar
6) The Go Getter - Peter B Kyne
7) How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
8) The Secret - Rhonda Byrne
9) Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert T. Kiyosaki
10) Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
The above was excerpted from the audio CD "25 Secrets to Wealth Creation" to which are now added below a few other choices found to be of extreme value and in the vein of continuing adult education and success ventures...
On Becoming a Leader - Warren Bennis
Developing the Leader Within You - John C. Maxwell
The Winning Attitude - John C. Maxwell
Thinking for a Change - John C. Maxwell
The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork - John C. Maxwell
The 21 Irrifutable Laws of Leadership - John C. Maxwell
The Platinum Rule - Tony Alessandra, Ph.D. and Michael J. O'Connor, Ph. D.
Rich Dad's Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! - Robert T. Kiyosaki
And for the fathers amoung us seeking leadership, attitude and a foundation with their sons (and daughters)...
Raising a Modern-Day Knight - Robert Lewis
Becoming a Person of Influence - Jim Dornan and John C. Maxwell
Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens: The Secrets about Money--That You Don't Learn in School! - Robert T Kiyosaki
Of course, there are many others and you will find them... This list is a whale of a start... GO FOR IT AND BE A WINNER IN LIFE!!!