(PEGASUS TEL, INC)
OTCQB Ticker: PTEL
Company Officers Contact Information
Jerry Gruenbaum / Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
2 Corporate Drive, Suite 234
Jerry Gruenbaum is a practicing securities and corporate attorney in Shelton, Connecticut and has been admitted to practice law in various state and federal courts since 1979. He currently serves as an officer and/or member of the board of directors of various publicly traded companies. He is the former President and a Chairman of the Board of Directors of a multinational manufacturing publicly traded company with operations in the United States, Hong Kong and the Netherlands. He is the former CEO and a Chairman of the Board of Directors of a 100 million Euros commercial real estate publicly traded company in the Netherlands. He worked as a CPA in the tax departments at KPMG Peat Marwick LLP and Arthur Anderson & Co. He has been the CEO and FINOP of First Union Securities, Inc.an SEC licensed securities brokerage firm where he was instrumental in raising over $160 million for various investment ventures. He has served as the Compliance Director for CIGNA Securities, a division of CIGNA Insurance, an SEC licensed securities brokerage firm where he was respnsible for over a thousand brokers in over 100 branch offices throughout the United States. He has lectured and taught as a member of the faculty at various Colleges and Universities throughout the United States in the areas of Industrial and financial Accounting, taxation, business law, and investments. Attorney Gruenbaum graduated with a B.S. degree from Brooklyn College - C.U.N.Y. Brooklyn, New York; has a M.S. degree in Accounting from Northeastern University Graduate School of Professional Accounting, Boston, Massachusetts; has a J.D. degree from Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts; and an LL.M. in Tax Law from the University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida.
Nathan Lapkin / Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Nathan Lapkin has over fifteen year experience in corporate finance, institutional trading, institutional sales and investment banking. He currently serves as an officer and/or member of the board of directors of a publicly traded company. Mr. Lapkin served as President of First Union Securities, Inc. an SEC licensed securities brokerage firm where he was instrumental in raising over $160 million for various investment ventures. He served as Vice President of Benchmark Securities, Inc. an SEC licensed securities brokerage firm specializing in taking Chinese companies public in the United States. He is the former President and a member of the Board of Directors of a 100 million Euros commercial real estate publicly traded company in the Netherlands. He previously worked for Thompson Financial in New York City, and sat on Morgan Stanley's domestic and international trading desks and HSBC's International trading desk. He worked in the domestic U.S. Institutional sales desk at UBS Warburg, where he was given direct responsibility and co-responsibility for large institutional accounts, including several hedge funds. He previously was employed in the corporate finance department of LensCrafters' Canadian headquarters in Toronto where he was involved in a CDN $20 million sales retail optical chain acquisition, in addition to the capital and operational budgeting. As a financial analyst, Mr. Lapkin wrote the monthly management discussion and analysis used for corporate reporting. Mr. Lapkin graduated with honors from Syracuse University with a Master's in Business Administration (concentrations in Finance and Statistics) and the University of Manitoba, with a Bachelor in Commerce with concentrations in finance and economics.
PTEL Share Structure Prior to Previous CEO Attempting to Bring ENTIs MusicMatrix (MMX)
to PTEL and Should Be Close to Original Share Structure Once All Associated MMX Share Increases Are Cancelled By New CEO
(To be updated when new financials are released)
Outstanding Shares (O/S): 20,215,136 (A/O 30 Jun 2010)
Authorized Shares (A/S): 100,000,000 (A/O 31 Mar 2010)
Market Value: ????????
(TBD when more information is released)
SEE BELOW FOR LATEST RECENT PTEL TAKEOVER TIMELINE BY NEW CEO AND INVESTORS
(Work In Progress, Please Send Updates)
Link to all News: http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/PTEL/news
On April 09, 2012, cancelled 4% forward stock split
- Mar 23, 2012, PTEL notifed Pacific Stock Exchange of the termination of their TA services and appointed Action Stock Transfer Corp as its new TA.
- Mar 21, 2012, PTEL entered into agreement w/ Total Invest, unknown shareholder to acquire Blue Bull for 2,436,453 Series D Preferred Shares in PTEL
- Mar 21, 2012, PTEL entered into a recission agreement w/ ENTI to cancel the MMX stock purchase agreement btw PTEL/ENTI
- Mar 21, 2012, PTEL/ENTI agreed to cancelled the 6,995,206 shares of PTEL preferred Series B convertible preferred stock.
- Mar 21, 2012, PTEL amended article of incorportation to authorize the designation of 10M shares of series D preferred stock to BOD. Also,
designates 3M of the 10M as series D preferred stock. (to cover Blue Bull Purchase, ???)
- Mar 12, 2012, CEO Jerry Gruenbaum and CFO Nathan Lapkin.
- Mar 12, 2012, PTEL Issued 1M (Restricted) Preferred C shares to Total Invest (1M Super Preferred shares, w/ 20K times # of votes over common shares)
- Mar 12, 2012, Total Invest acquired from Mr. Passalaqua 2.448B (Restricted) Shares which were surrendered by Mr. Dibiase
- Jan 12, 2012, Pacific Stock Transfer agent confirmed Mr. Dibiase has been removed from PTEL to Mr Passalaqua (Previous CEO before Mr. Gruenbaum)
- Nov 23, 2011, Mr Passalaqua and wife re-acquired PTEL from Mr. Dibiase
- Jun 23, 2011 Pegasus Tel, Inc. (PTEL) Announces Acquisition of Rising Star Web Site MusicMatrix.com
- Jun 6, 2011 Encounter Technologies (ENTI) Announces Today is Final Day of Eligibility for Pegasus Tel (PTEL) Dividend
Latest Company Filings
"Pegasus and Encounter acknowledged and agreed that as a result of the rescissions and cancellations described above MusicMatrix.com is hereby returned to Encounter and each party shall, in every respect, be in the same position it was in immediately prior to the consummation of the transactions expressly rescinded hereby and all transactions relating thereto"
(Possible Party Disucssed In Transaction To Buy Blue Bull BV)