New Gold Inc. is a new intermediate gold producer with a complimentary portfolio of global assets in Mexico, Canada, Australia, Brazil, and the US (Alaska).
New Gold has a clear vision of becoming a million ounce gold equivalent producer, with a lower than industry average cash cost per ounce by 2014.
New Gold will achieve this vision through:
- Delivering on operational targets (safety, cost, production, environment, and social responsibility);
- Maintaining a strong financial position;
- Internal growth through project development and continuous improvement of our existing operations; and
- External Growth through continued consolidation of junior gold producers.
New Gold is working towards maximizing shareholder value through diversified production, maintaining a reduced risk profile and enhancing growth potential. The board of directors, management and the employees of New Gold Inc. are committed to achieving this in a socially responsible and sustainable manner.
New Gold Inc. is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) and the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) under the symbol NGD.
New Gold has a clear vision of becoming a million ounce gold equivalent producer, with a lower than industry average cash cost per ounce by 2012.
New Gold will achieve this vision through
- Delivering on operational targets (safety, cost, production, environment, and social responsibility)
- Maintaining a strong financial position
- Internal growth through project development and continuous improvement of our existing operations
- External growth through continued consolidation of junior gold producers
Why Invest in New Gold Inc.?
- Globally diversified intermediate gold producer
- Strong reserve position supported by large resource base
- Growth profile with solid development pipeline
- New Afton mine scheduled to commence production in the second half of 2012
- El Morro project is progressing to the permitting stage
- Acquisitions in the junior gold mining sector
- Solid platform for profitable growth and increased shareholder returns
- Solid financial postion
- Management with experience in developing and operating open pit and underground mines
- Proven, experienced board of directors
|Share Statistics (www.yahoo.com) |
|Average Volume (3 month): ||839,778 |
|Average Volume (10 day): ||1,067,890 |
|Shares Outstanding: ||212.84M |
|Float: ||32.84M |
|% Held by Insiders: ||2.05% |
|% Held by Institutions: ||40.20% |
|Shares Short (as of 12-Jan-09): ||1.04M |
|Short Ratio (as of 12-Jan-09): ||1.4 |
|Short % of Float (as of 12-Jan-09): ||N/A |
|Shares Short (prior month): ||679.89K |
Links for DD:
NGD on Y! Finance
Short Interest on "Shortsqueeze.com"
New Gold on "agoracom" (Canada)
GOLD BOARDS ON INVESTORS HUB: