Cloud Data Corp allows Microelectronics Technology Corporation to differentiate itself within the technology market by providing leadership in the following areas:
- A provider of Cloud Computing Solutions for the last 3 years on an International basis with servers in multiple countries including the United States, Canada, and Europe.
- Owns proprietary patent pending Internet Technologies that set it apart in development and implementation.
- A model for enabling convenient, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.
Microelectronics Technology Corporation
Microelectronics Technology Corporation, through the acquisition of Cloud Data Corporation, an Incubator of Internet and Social media technologies, is positioned to capitalize on the exponential growth of today's technology market within Cloud Computing.
Roll out of Cloud Data Corp's own Advertising Network in the first quarter of 2012.
- Provides the ability to build relevant, engaging websites, allowing our clients to attract customer's easier and providing client loyalty back to Cloud Data Corp.
- Cloud provides the opportunity for Microelectronics Technology Corporation in all aspects of online marketing, advertising, branding, and social media marketing. Microelectronic Technologies Corporation through Cloud Data Corp anticipates significant growth through several acquisitions to be completed by the first quarter of 2012.
Sproq is next generation application hosting.
We provide tools to build your web application in the cloud. When you deploy an application on our platform you get a level of service that traditionally required a lot of custom engineering and setup. No longer will you need to buy and configure servers, operating systems, services, and networks. You can focus on your application, and let us handle the rest.
Here are some of the reasons you should build your application on Sproq:
- Automatic load scaling. As your traffic grows, Sproq will expand your resources to handle the load
- Pay only for what you use, and only if your site is busy. If your site has low traffic, your hosting is completely free. You can also control how much we will scale your app
- Integrated version control. We keep track of all changes, and you can inspect or roll back code as needed
- We support a wide range of languages and frameworks. Build your application in Python, Ruby, PHP, or other languages
- Testing and staging instances, so you can check your changes before deploying to production
- Pre-built application services that you can use to create your application quickly
We are currently gearing up to start sending invites for our beta. Enter your email to get on our invite list.
We've been running servers and deploying websites for over 10 years. In that time, we have found that it is difficult to find cost effective dedicated servers in Canada. The existing services also seemed to always leave a lot to be desired. As we expanded our operations we decided to do something about it.
What Makes Us Different
Aside from our great prices, there are many reasons to choose us.
Unique Pricing Model
One thing that always bothered us about dedicated server providers is the lack of price flexibility if you wanted something slightly different. Most providers will have some number of standard configurations, and if you want a slight change, such as some extra RAM, the extra cost is very high, compared to the purchase cost of the item. Some places will even allow you to make different configurations with the exact same specifications and you will get wildly different prices.
This doesn't seem fair to us, so we came up with an algorithmic pricing model that is based entirely on our purchase cost for components and services. This model allows for plenty of customization without penalizing you for simple changes. You can even build your server from scratch. In fact, our"standard" configurations are simply examples were built from scratch and saved.
Fully Custom Servers
All of our servers are made to order, and we provide plenty of options. This means you can get precisely what you want. If you want something that's not currently in our configuration options, let us know and we will get it from our supplier and add it to the system.
Obviously, with this level of customization, we won't be offerring any "1-hour servers," but we will try to get you up and running within 48 hours. If there is a delay, we will credit your account accordingly.
Even though we offer fully custom servers, we don't require contracts. We are fully confident in our services and believe that you will be likely to stick around. We also understand that the circumstances of a business can change at any time, and we don't want you to worry about being stuck in a contract.
Our Own Solution
We didn't just buy a bunch of servers and install some generic "server management" application. We built all of our tools from the ground up, in order to provide a unified interface to server management. This allows us the freedom to develop and provide unique features not found anywhere else.
This freedom means that we are not reliant on 3rd parties in order to deliver desired features. Really, our biggest obstacle to providing features is knowing what our customers or potential customers really want. If there is something you think we should offer, let us know.
We are not simply a data center that is selling dedicated servers on top of colocation offerings. We are a dedicated server customer with a growing need for our own servers. We know exactly what we want as a dedicated server customer and aim to provide our ideal experience to everyone. Recent MELY Headlines: