PAUL A. PELKE
P.O. Box 34864
Reno, Nevada 89533
PROFESSIONAL: California Registered Geologist No. 4150, HAZWOPER 40 Hr. Cert.
- Over 30 years experience in the resources industry
- Prepared written and oral reports for presentation to Stock Exchanges, for Annual Reports, Stockholder's Meetings, etc.
- Experience in exploration and development of bulk mineable precious metal deposits, porphyries, base metal and vein deposits, and in the evaluation and development of gold and tin placer deposits as well as uranium deposits
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science; Master of Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts; Thesis: "Geology and Geochemistry of Granitic Rocks: Cape Ann, Massachusetts"
Later, was in PhD program at the University of California at Santa Barbara
LANGUAGES: Spanish (read, speak, some writing), some German
IMPORTANT RECENT PARTS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
CONSULTING GEOLOGIST - To 2008
- Consultant to Kaieteur Resources - Gold Port Resources - Samba Gold. Managed and worked on properties in Guyana, Mongolia, and Brasil. Completed 43-101's on the Akaiwong Property, Guyana and the Groete Creek Property, Guyana for Gold Port Resources and helped design the drilling. Evaluated and compiled information using Rockworks on the Groete Creek and other projects in Guyana. Managed Samba Gold's Chilean Cu-Au-Ag Properties. Completed a 43-101 report on the Lomas Bayas Project.
- Completed 43-101's on properties for Odyssey Explorations - Bonaventure Enterprises / White Knight Gold.
- Logged core for an ongoing geotechnical evaluation for DeBeers' Gaucho Que Diamond project.
GOLDSPRING INC. 2003
- Wrote a comprehensive summary of GoldSpring's properties in the Silver City - Dayton, Nevada Area
- Prepared the Notice of Intent and Bonding estimates for the BLM for GoldSpring's Projects
EFFECTIVE ENERGY CORPORATION Late 2001 - early 2003
- Effective Energy is the successor corporation to Kaiteur Resources / International All North re-formed in order to enter the energy business
- Completed a Notice of Construction which required computer modeling of the air emissions from the proposed plant to assure that the plant met Washington State and Federal emissions limits
HENKLE AND ASSOCIATES Late 2000 - Late 2001
- Worked on several projects: two were ore reserve calculations / property evaluations: Craigmont, B.C. and Red Butte, Santa Cruz County Arizona
- Completed mapping, drilling, ore reserve calculations and a market study for the development of a limestone (marble) and landscape boulder deposit (Kennedy Hills Materials) near Hemet, CA.
INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT Late 1998 - mid 2000
- Worked on several environmental projects near Modesto, CA mainly involving Underground Storage Tanks
- Became a Microsoft Certified System Engineer in Windows NT 4.0 and completed all of the Windows 2000 MCSE training courses
SONOMA RESOURCE CORP \ INTERNATIONAL ALL-NORTH: 1995 - mid 1998
- All - North and Sonoma are two companies with interlocking management
- Mid - 1996 to mid 1998: Nevada Exploration Manager
- 1995 - 1996: Led evaluation of concessions in San Juan, Chubut and Santa Cruz Provinces, Argentina (Patagonia)
- 1995 evaluated concessions in San Juan, Province, Argentina
- 1995 Project Manager for Panama Project on the Azeuro Peninsula
MK GOLD COMPANY: Mid 1994 - Early 1995
- General Manager, Panama
- Participated in designing, budgeting and prioritizing MK Gold's US$ 8 million work expenditure (Joint Venture Commitment) to buy into Panamanian Projects
CONSOLIDATED RAMROD GOLD: 1994
- Project Manager of Mali Gold Project, West Africa
- In overall charge of a placer evaluation crew which successfully delineated sufficient reserves to begin mine planning
- Also completed successful reconnaissance and evaluation of a 10,000 hectare concession in Northern Mali
BARD SILVER AND GOLD: Mid 1993 - Early 1994
- Project Manager and Representative to the Botanomo Joint Venture Gold Project, Estado Bolivar, Venezuela
- Directed Exploration and Core Drilling, as well as other technical considerations on the 15,000 hectare project
AMERICAN RESOURCE CORPORATION: Late 1992 - Mid 1993
- Exploration Manager, Goldfield Project, Goldfield, Nevada
- Directed drilling and geologic mapping of ARC's Goldfield properties especially in the Diamondfield Area
FORAN TRADING CORPORATION: Early 1991 - Early 1992
- Set up and managed a Bolivian Office for Joseph S. Rosson, President of FORAN
- Conducted evaluations and negotiations for acquisition of placer gold, epithermal gold and copper projects in Bolivia
JACQUELINE GOLD - BMR GOLD CORPORATIONS: 1990 through 1992
- Consultant to the corporations on various lode and placer gold deposits as well as copper projects located in the State of Nevada
EARLIER EXPERIENCE / CLIENTS:
- ARGENTINA: Completed ore reserve calculations for financing and designed exploration and development programs for Cerro Castillo, S.A. (Mina Angela)
- VENEZUELA: Set up exploration and development program for COMINAC, S.A.'s Guariche Mine Estado Bolivar); was chief geologist on a Ministry of Mines contract to evaluate tin, gold, diamond and uranium potential of the Federal Territory of Amazonas (Orinoco Headwaters)
- URUGUAY: Designed an exploration geochemistry program for Big Pony's concessions within the Archean Greenstone belt
- MALI: Evaluated lode and placer gold concessions with the Pre-Cambrian Birimmian Greenstone Belts
- BOLIVIA: Various projects, including tin and gold placer evaluations both in the Cordillera and the Amazon Basin; evaluation of various lode deposits as well as contract negotiations with the government and private parties
- CANADA: Placer consultant to Shell Canada Resources - set up and managed exploration and development programs in the Yukon, British Colombia and the North West Territories
- NEVADA and WESTERN US: Managed various programs, both placer and lode, including acquisitions, exploration and development programs for various Canadian, Australian, and US companies, including contract work for major mining companies. Also engaged in uranium exploration - development work in Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, New Mexico and California.