ICBU ( iMD Companies, Inc ) is garnering a lot of attention from analysts today. Key industry statistics label this company at an under valued level.
Structured as a holdings company, ICBU operates under four main interests. Each companies service and/or product meets growing demand not only in the United States, but world-wide.
1. Botanical Science operates though the sale of vitamins that are specifically designed in digestible strips that benefit from easy absorption when compared to traditional capsules. The market for easy to swallow, pill alternatives is every growing and in high demand. An independent survey of 300 vitamin users suggests that 87% would rather use a B-12 supplement that melts under the tongue and is fast acting.
2. The KidShape 2.0 program operates in a time where childhood obesity is at an all time high and a major health concern in the United States. It is now estimated that 68% of all youth are over weight and 30% are considered obese. KidShape 2.0 keys in on these statistics and is readily available for government funding and research incentives.
3. It is no secret that America's healthcare is going down the drain. Through two interest companies, ICBU keys in on high revenue generating companies based on a demand for higher quality healthcare and wellness.
4. Omni Mobile Imaging operates by supplying mobile imaging services to local doctor's offices or to the doorsteps of crucial patients. This delivery method significantly reduces healthcare costs and when analysis is performed, this delivery method increases the time between imaging and prognosis.
In conclusion, ICBU brings many prosperous business interests to the table. If the nations surveys and statistics are any indication, ICBU will be a major contender in the advancement of healthcare and wellness.
5. PCI Heartscan uses state of the art ultrasound images mixed with sophisticated quantitative analysis of over 40 years of combined research. This scan meets the growing demand for cardiovascular healthcare by discovering heart problems before they arrive. It is estimated that 65% of future cardiovascular disease sufferers have a heart issue without knowing it until symptoms arrive.
IMD Companies, Inc. ICBU
OTC Pink Current / Common Stock
|Market Value1 ||$2,071,716 ||a/o Jun 09, 2011 |
|Shares Outstanding ||34,528,607 ||a/o Mar 31, 2011 |
|Float ||10,100,274 ||a/o Mar 31, 2011 |
|Authorized Shares ||700,000,000 ||a/o Mar 31, 2011 |
|Par Value ||Not Available |
|Shareholders of Record ||720 || |
a/o Mar 31, 2011
Optimum Mobile Imaging was started as a company in 2006 with the focus to bring state of the art mobile imaging technology to Arizona. The company has been built from the ground up to ensure that only the highest levels of quality will be guaranteed. Our facility allows us to bring state of the art Ultrasound imaging services right to the door of your facility. In so doing we are able to provide your patients with a level of service and quality that is unmatched; allowing your patients to arrive at your office as they would for a regular visit instead of having to drive to an offsite clinic or hospital.
PCI Heartscan uses state-of-the-art ultrasound images to process highly sensitive quantitative analysis of cardiovascular functioning. The information allows for the detection of cardiac disease in the earliest stages and for the evaluation of the treatment of cardiovascular disease over time. PCI Heartscan relies on the findings of 20 years of research or over 100,000 subjects to determine both stroke risk and heart attack risk. Our own database includes over 25,000 studies of which about 8,000 are studies of the same subjects over time. We have developed through this experience the protocols to deliver efficiently, accurate, and reproducible results at a low cost.
Positive Solutions has been engaged in the development of juvenile weight-loss and fitness programs since 2009, investing over one hundred thousand dollars into the creating of kits and books and training programs under the acronym "P.L.A.Y." (Positive Living and Activity for Youths). The fitness programs will be sold through licensing agreements at centers throughout the country.
News & Events
April 22, 2011
iMD Companies, Inc. Announces Expansion of OMI Operations. As a result of its recent acquisition announced yesterday of Optimum Mobile Imaging LLC ("OMI"), iMD is actively seeking to dramatically expand its overall Medical Diagnostics operations. Currently operating mainly in the Phoenix area, iMD will expand OMI's services throughout the state. We believe we can gain traction in this growing Medical Diagnostics market within several additional parts of the country including FL, UT, CA and TX.
April 21, 2011
iMD Companies, Inc. Announces Expansion of OMI Operations .]. iMD Companies (ICBU.PK) is pleased to announce that is has acquired an Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility (IDTF), Optimum Mobile Imaging LLC, which increases and diversifies the Company's portfolio of Medical Service businesses. The acquisition was done with cash and restricted stock and is accretive to earnings.