Welcome to The Dispensary Group The Dispensary Group is committed to help identify solutions for enhancing the legitimacy and accountability within the professional practice of dispensing medical marijuana.
Founded in 2009, The Dispensary Group aims to bridge the gap by identifying and creating technological solutions that sets a new standard in “best” business practices for the medical marijuana industry while supporting the interest of all parties involved including store owners, patients, politicians, law enforcement and the community. The Dispensary Group is the parent company to Dispense Labs LLC. Dispense Labs LLC is the innovator of Autospense.com, a fully automated dispensing system that effectively mitigates a variety of problems and concerns associated with the medical marijuana industry.
The Dispensary Group’s technology company, Dispense Labs LLC., has spent several years investing in the research, design and development of Autospense, a one-of-a-kind technologically sophisticated smart system that allows for the automated dispensing of medical marijuana along with precise inventory control utilizing predictive analytic algorithm and tracking software.
Autospense.com is a uniquely designed, high-tech automated dispensing system that exceeds industry standards. The software used is specifically designed to properly control transactions and manage inventory. This will significantly improve profitability, accountability, security and customer satisfaction.
AutoSpense (Click Image To View Video Presentation)
Once inside the secured vending cage the member swipes his/her registration/membership card into the Autospense machine and is prompted on the kiosk to verify their identity by placing the right thump on the fingerprint reader (the fingerprint is optional however if you want to access the Autospense machine after hours you must elect this option) then the member will prompted to enter their unique pin which they selected when registering.
Once verified they will be able to view the menu on the kiosk display. From the menu, the member selects their medicinal variety and quantity. The member will then select method of donation (cash, credit or debit) directly through the Autospense. Once the donation is validated, the corresponding Autospense door opens and the member removes their selected medicinal variety.
*DISCLAIMER: Dispense Labs, LLC is in NO WAY associated, sponsored or affiliated with Medbox. All trademarks and registered trademarks are of their respective companies.
- Designed specifically for dispensing Medical Marijuana and MMJ products
- 780 bins – hold up to 780 unique items including glassware, waxes and other items
(Compared to *Medbox which is limited to 50 different items)
24/7 patient access with swipe card and fingerprint authentication
User friendly interface providing rapid access to each item by Category (meds, oils, glass, etc.) Family (strain) and Type (size or weight)
- Promote specials or sales on the splash screen
- Lab results for each item are listed in the description
Integrated POS software to manage all inventory in the dispensary
- Accepts cash, credit or debit cards
Complete Point of Purchase, Counter and Machine Inventory Management Software:
- Purchase inventory
- Move inventory from Safe to Bud-Tender at beginning of shift and back at end of shift
- Check inventory at end of shift
- Move inventory from Safe to Vending Machine and back
- Enter weights in grams
- Calculates price for each item and total for all items
- Calculates change and pops cash drawer
- Credit card processing module available
Vending Machine Functionality:
- Real time inventory tracking for all inventory in the system
- Real time donation data sorted by patient, time, product or other parameters
- Customized for each state
- Alerts when inventory falls below pre-set parameters
- Refill function identifies inventory needed to refill machine and automatically creates a tag and inventory checklist
- Enter tag number and machine automatically asks for each item in turn until restock is complete
- Restock in just minutes
Marijuana Vending Machines, Stoner Fantasy, May Become Industry Norm
Marijuana, already legal in two states and on the verge of legitimacy in others, may become a product that can easily be purchased via vending machine.
A Phoenix-based company behind the pot machines, Endexx Corp., envisions a transaction unfolding like this: A woman in Colorado, where recreational pot is legal, uses an app on her iPhone to purchase an ounce of weed, then goes to pick it up at her favorite retail outlet. There, she encounters the vending machine and uses its touch screen to complete her order, adding a book of rolling papers and a cigarette lighter.
“The way we see it, when you walk into a shop, you don’t need the expert or aficionado to help with selection,” Todd Davis, chief executive officer of Endexx, told The Huffington Post. “The people who are using this in the recreational space -- they know what they want, and they don’t want to hear the whole spiel every time.”
Davis's company recently bought two smaller firms that provide vending machines to medical marijuana outlets. One, Dispense Labs, produces a card-reading gadget used by the staff at pot clubs to dole out measured portions of cannabis, streamlining the buying process. (The machine is pictured below.) The other acquisition, CannCan, engineered a modified soda machine that dispenses plastic cans full of marijuana.
Davis said he hopes to turn those technologies into what, for the time being, still sounds like a hardcore stoner fantasy: a marijuana vending machine.
With retail sale of marijuana expected in Colorado by January 2014 –- and shortly thereafter in the state of Washington -- Davis said he believes automated self-service machines ubiquitous in other parts of retail will pop up in weed stores, too. He said he expects his company to be one of perhaps three major players manufacturing those vending machines. “It’s like a gold rush,” Davis said. “Once significant investment capital comes to the market, who knows?" Full Story -David Levine has been a vending machine industry consultant for close to a decade. Earlier this year, he sold his own company, CannCan, to Endexx Stock Ticker:EDXC. In recent years, he has visited medical marijuana trade shows to explore sales of his own vending machine -- basically a modified soda machine. He had figured it would take a long time for such equipment to find a market. But the moment is at hand, he said, as a former outlaw industry is flooded with sober-eyed professionals seeking to cash in.
Features & Benefits
Autospense offers a uniquely designed automated dispensing system for store owners and patients, which introduces a new standard of security and medical office efficiency to the medical marijuana industry.
Autospense is a significant evolutionary step that will:
- Introduce a new level of transparency, risk mitigation, profitability, efficiency and accountability.
- Offer a host of benefits for store owners, patients, law enforcement and other community organizations.
- Properly control transactions and manage inventory.
- Apply sound business practices such as maintaining clear financial records and provide safe and secure patient 24/7 access.
- Improve profitability, accountability and patient satisfaction—the reasoning behind developing Autospense.
With total patient access and the highest levels of security, Autospense provides the following benefits:
- A more manageable solution of stocking and distributing medical marijuana.
- An increase in security with its specifically designed technology to ensure professional transactions in an efficient business environment.
- Fingerprint (optional) and registration card access to allow patients convenient entry to Autospense 24 hours a day/seven days a week.
- Camera surveillance systems for stores using Autospense.
Autospense will satisfy community concerns as it aims to become:
- The model for state compliance by offering both proponents and advocates for the legalization of medical marijuana a sophisticated solution.
- A bridge between store owners and the state as a result of accurate tracking and management of inventory related to the disbursement of medical marijuana.
- A dramatic improvement of financial accountability and security for store owners and patients alike.
- A solution to issues at the state and federal level with 24/7 tracking and reporting capabilities.
- A potential step for the medical marijuana industry to become a legitimate source of tax revenue thanks to new and highly dependable business standards in place.
Distinctive Security Features
Autospense will enhance store security by:
- Electronically tracking the movement of inventory.
- Solving theft, improper handling and other problems associated with the medical marijuana industry thanks to the use of sensors, optional fingerprint software and other technologies.
- Mitigating risks associated with money being handled by store personnel since all transactions, whether cash, credit or debit, are processed through Autospense.
- Monitoring all activities pertaining to the store from Dispense Labs’ main office.
- Only enabling registered members who have agreed to the finger print option to gain access to Autospense during after-hours by using a fingerprint scanner and swiping a registration card.
- Visually monitoring and recording all transactions 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Securely containing inventory, which is pre-packaged in a vault-like system to prevent mishandling and theft, maintain a better record of inventory and ensure accuracy in the amount being distributed.
Thanks to its accounting and reporting capabilities in real time, Autospense presents an innovative solution to other governing bodies and proponents for the legalization of medical marijuana