Welcome to Ernie's world of reality.
This board is open for discussion of any ticker or topic. Feel free to speak honestly at all times. You can request to have any of your posts removed at any time(just give the mod the post#).
What you get: HONEST OPINION (some will call it bashing, others may see it as pumping).
What won't be tolerated: Baseless bashing, paid pumping(this includes those faithful followers of the triange gangs).
I WANT ONLY REAL DISCUSSION - NO CONSTANT HARPING(OR PUSHING) OF A SINGLE TICKER - THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE ON THE RELATIVE BOARD.
Most importantly: Nobody can make a decision about buying or selling a stock EXCEPT THE PERSON WHO IS PUTTING THEIR OWN MONEY ON THE LINE.
I'M A GAMBLER - Money can and will be made and lost, USE ONLY MONEY THAT WILL NOT CAUSE HARDSHIP IF LOST. TO BE VERY CLEAR: THIS BOARD IS NOT HERE TO TELL ANYONE WHAT TO BUY OR SELL, it is to discuss possibilities.
Let's get some reality based conversations back on the boards, the market is hard enough without all the BS being posted these days. ErineBilco http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/IRP_Members.aspx?method=b
Each transaction listed on the Form 4 filing has a transaction code:
General Transaction Codes
- P - Open market or private purchase of securities
- S - Open market or private sale of securities
- V - Transaction voluntarily reported earlier than required
Rule 16b-3 Transaction Codes
- A - Grant, award, or other acquisition
- D - Sale (or disposition) back to the issuer of the securities
- F - Payment of exercise price or tax liability by delivering or withholding securities
- I - Discretionary transaction, which is an order to the broker to execute the transaction at the best possible price
- M - Exercise of conversion of derivative security
Derivative Securities Codes
- C - Conversion of derivative security (usually options)
- E - Expiration of short derivative position (usually options)
- H - Expiration (or cancellation) of long derivative position with value received (usually options)
- O - Exercise of out-of-the-money derivative securities (usually options)
- X - Exercise of in-the-money or at-the-money derivatives securities (usually options)
Other Sections 16b Exempt Transactions and Small Acquisition Codes
- G - Bona fide gift
- L - Small Acquisition
- W - Acquisition or disposition by will or laws of descent and distribution
- Z - Deposit into or withdrawal from voting trust
Other Transaction Codes
- J - Other acquisition or disposition (transaction described in footnotes)
- K - Transaction in equity swap or similar instrument
- U - Disposition due to a tender of shares in a change of control transaction