Welcome to the Penny Haven where "Timing Is Everything" and you will find the power of the triangle!
TO PROVIDE A FORUM FOR BOTH EXPERIENCED AND NOVICE TRADERS TO SHARE THEIR OPINIONS ON STOCKS TRADED ON THE BULLETIN BOARD OR PINK SHEET MARKETS, AS WELL AS THE BIG BOARDS. FUNDAMENTALS, NEWS, RUMORS ARE WELCOME, BUT FOR THE MOST PART, THIS BOARD WILL BE TO SHARE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. TIMING IS EVERYTHING WHEN BUYING OR SELLING A STOCK, AND TECHNICAL ANALYSIS CAN OFTEN DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE ACTION TO TAKE.
ALL TECHNICAL INDICATORS ARE WELCOME. FOR NOVICE TRADERS, QUESTIONS ARE WELCOMED, AND SOMEONE WILL TRY AND HELP YOU WITH THE ANSWER. I WAS ONCE A NOVICE TRADER, AND KNOW THAT GUIDANCE WOULD HAVE HELPED ME SEVERAL YEARS AGO, SO I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
1) Spam of any kind will not be tolerated
2) There will be times when posters are not in agreement, that is healthy, but please no personal attacks.
3) No specific price preference for the board
4) Volume is the blood in a stock's veins, so I typically prefer stocks with historical volume, otherwise there is little liquidity for selling the stock if need be.
5) Posting charts and annotations if you have a service that provides it are highly welcome since this provides support for your buy/sell/hold signal.
6) As always, do your due diligence, and remember that there is high risk in these types of stocks. Never trade with money that you cannot afford to loose.
7) If the post is Off Topic, please post with OT prefacing the post.
Some relevent info:
1) For SEC filings I use "http://www.pinksheets.com"
2) For charts, I use "http://www.stockcharts.com"
(with membership to provide additional features and annotations)
3) To post a chart, right click on the chart and choose Properties, then copy the portion following the "http://"
then to post use '[chart'] <paste in chart link previously copied.> followed by '[/chart'] (the quotes before and after are not to be included when posting but are required so that Ihub doesnt think Im trying to post a chart)
4) I use www.alphatrade.com for Level II including pink sheet Level II
5) I use Microcaptrader, ie. www.microcaptrade.com, for real time news, watch list, scanning, and an overall realtime portal of stocks and their movements throughout the day.
6) GO to http://www.investorwords.com/
for a great listing of stock terms
7) For more info on chart formations, see http://www.chartpatterns.com
8) For info on shell stocks: http://www.ShellStockReview.Com
9) For historical charts on pink sheet stocks including volume for the day, low, high, open and close prices, go to http://www.stockhouse.com
10) For symbol changes: http://www.investorshub.com/boards/board.asp?board_id=1564
11) I recommend subscribing to www.otcbb.com for "The Daily List
" which contains a listing of symbol changes, and share structure changes, such as reverse and forward splits.
12) Remember also, to sell into strength, and buy into weakness. When possible, try not to sell at the bid, when a stock is strong, you can usually at least get filled somewhere between the bid/ask, selling at the bid will often hurt the stock, since the market makers make take the bid down further afterwards.
13) I recommend http://www.acmechart.com
which is a service that delivers signals for when certain BBs/pinks cross certain technical points which indicate that a change in direction. Has made me some nice profits, at times when I was not noticing the trend building, great tool imo.
14) A free video is available (example) for education purposes to help with understanding the skills required for trading:
15) Also available, are videos on youtube for technical analysis:
For info on stockcharts.com, see the Stockcharts board on the Hub:
A new board for stocks under 05
Billionaires Boys Club Forum
HAPPY TRADING AND LET'S MAKE SOME $$$$$!
Link to My public chart list:
For the public chart list, in the upper right corner there is an option "View this list in: " change to chartBook format. Then at the bottom it will provide you with a pulldown for the various charts, makes it easier to select the one you want.
To post your picture on IHub:
Just send the picture with your alias to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view member pics on IHub:
IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO, ADD YOUR NAME TO THE BOARD'S E-MAIL LIST BY CLICKING ON THE OPTION "Sign up for 'BB's Penny Haven' E-Mail List" DIRECTLY BELOW THE IBOX. I MAY SOON USE THIS FOR SENDING OUT ALERTS ON CHARTS THAT COMING TO FORMATIONS
There is an understanding that this board is not meant to be kept totally antiseptic and immuned from topics other than stock talks; from time to time there are natural crossovers and outbreaks that we tolerate. Nonetheless, enough is enough, there is a limit - this board is not for sensitive, complex issues especially pertaining to politics, and is an improper forum for the discussion of that kind, not even counting political propaganda, advertisement, and promotion. Please move to a proper venue and do not hijack this board for political purposes
Enjoy your political talks there on IH:
BB Social/Off-Topic/Coffee Board:
Info on what some of the MM signals indiate:
Opinions expressed on this board are just that. Opinions. I am not a licensed broker. Trading strategies discussed on this board are often high risk and not suitable everyone. If you are losing money in the market, you may wish to seek the advice of a licensed securities professional.
No one is responsible for your gains or losses in the market except YOU. If you follow stocks, strategies discussed on this board, you may LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY. Please weigh the strategies discussed here carefully against what you are willing to risk.
Please do your own due diligence before buying or selling ANY SECURITY in the open market, there are no guarantees.