avVaa World Health Care Products New Website for Neuroskin products: http://www.neuroskin.com/ Visit Neuroskin on FACEBOOK
AVVH is fully compliant and up to date with the SEC. >>> 685,024,000 Restricted shares plus the BCSC CTO in Canada have half the float tied up. <<<
RECENT NEWS HEADLINES : 2014/05/16 http://www.marketwatch.com/story/resignation-of-AVVH director-and-officer-Jason Price 2014-03-18 Consolidated Financial Statement >>>>>SALES UP OVER 600 %<<<<< 2014/11/18 Marketwatch.com- Walgreens distribution agreement
https://www.otciq.com/otciq/ajax/showFinancialReportById.pdf?id=111888 2013/10/14 Interim Financial Report (>>>>>sales UP<<<<<)
https://www.otciq.com/otciq/ajax/showFinancialReportById.pdf?id=111822 2013/10/09 Supplemental Information concerning Annual OTC Disclosure
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/avvaa-signs-distribution-agreement-natural-130000479.html 2013/10/21 NEUROSKIN products now carried byVP Plus Marketing http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AVVH/news?id=69674 2013/10/10 AVVAA Files Form with BCSC to Cease Being a Reporting Company in British Columbia in order to have BCSC CTO removed http://www2.thestockmarketwatch.com/newsletters-2013/09/17 NEUROSKIN products offered on Yeswellness.com http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20130819-908249.html Interview with the new CEO Jason Price
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/avvaa-world-health-care-products-154500189.html 2013/08/12 AVVH successfully negotiates the rights to the trademark 'Neuroskin' http://www.marketwatch.com/story/avvaa-world-health-care-products-announces-major-sales-contracts-2013-08-05 Sales contract with Petonic Pet Supply and Atlantic Co-Op Country store chain http://www.marketwatch.com/story/avvaa-updates-financials-promoted-to-otc-pink-current-information-2013-05-01 AVVH promoted to OTC current status Chairman & CEO: Transfer Agent:
Jason S. Price Signature Stock Transfer Company,
P: 1-866-864-6598 2632 Coachlight Court Plano TX 75093
Email: [email protected]
Corporate Office: A/S: 4,000,000,000 avVaa World Health Care Products is a global biotechnology company that specializes in effective, all natural, therapeutic skin care products that
7400 Beaufont Springs Dr. O/S: 1,882,828,559 7/29/2013
Richmond, VA. 23225 At least 685,024,000 of the O/S are restricted by SEC rule 144 http://www.mofo.com/files/Uploads/Documents/FAQRule144_145.pdf
Telephone: 1.866.864.6598 plus there is currently a CTO for Canadian shareholders
improve quality of life and well being for consumers. avVaa's patented European skin care formulas are scientifically registered, FDA-Compliant, and
were developed to relieve and treat the symptoms of common skin ailments, including eczema, psoriasis and acne. avVaa is
marketing it's Neuroskin line of skin care products through mass food and drug channels such as Walgreens in the United States and globally. The Company's
secondary line of equine and pet care related products are already being distributed by the Atlantic Co-Op Country Store chain throughout all of Canada. For more information, visit: www.neuroskin.com
About the NEUROSKIN® line of skin care products:
For online purchases, go to http://www.neuroskin.com/
NEUROSKIN offers products for psoriasis relief, mild skin conditions, acne treatment and itch relief. Neuroskin products are tested and FDA compliant and DIN approved as over-the-counter pharmaceuticals as well as cosmetic skin care products. They are available over-the-counter and are extremely easy to use, non-toxic products, having no side effects on the human body or the environment. The products do not contain unnatural ingredients such as cortisone, antibiotics and alcohol. The formula is non-greasy, odorless and does not stain clothing, unlike other creams and ointments. Patients have reported noticeable reduction of symptoms after just the first application. NEUROSKIN will replace prescription medication for patients, using expensive therapies and steroids. NEUROSKIN fits with the attitude of the century, which is to go more natural and avoid potentially toxic substances. NEUROSKIN Psoriasis Relief is a patented, steroid-free, all natural therapeutic skin care product containing minerals and oils in a non-greasy fast drying formula that cools and sooths irritated skin. The product reduces inflammation, redness and itching and it promotes healing and repair of damaged skin, enhancing its natural texture. NEUROSKIN Psoriasis Relief treats the symptoms of psoriasis as well as eczema, dermatitis and other minor skin irritations. This product is FDA-compliant and DIN approved as an over-the-counter OTC product. avVaa owns the blow-molds for the unique 50 ml bottle which was developed using focus groups from the medical fields.
There is presently no cure for psoriasis and eczema, skin diseases which are chronic and require continuous therapy. Patients are required to seek out products that can relieve and treat the symptoms of itching and redness caused by these skin irritations. Tests in Germany have proven the product to be effective on 995 out of 1000 people (99.5%). The tests indicated and proved NEUROSKIN did not cause any side effects. Unlike many competitors, NEUROSKIN does not contain cortisone, antibiotics, alcohol, steroids or other unnatural ingredients or additives. The formula is non-greasy and odorless, does not stain clothing, and is easy to use.
NEUROSKIN Mild Skin Moisturizer is a natural cosmetic for those with sensitive skin (elderly and babies) NEUROSKIN Mild Skin Moisturizer has had early success in the treatment of radiation and thermal burns. Dr. Alden will be working closely with this product in clinical trials for the specific treatment of burns.
NEUROSKIN Acne Treatment is a cosmetic skin care product, which clears up acne, promoting blood circulation on the affected parts of the skin. Within a few days the inflamed "blackhead" pores open, their contents expel, and then proceed to dry up. This product is FDA-compliant and DIN approved as and over-the-counter OTC product.
NEUROSKIN Itch Relief is a steroid-free, all natural topical analgesic lotion, which relieves the discomfort and stops the itch caused by insect bites, allergies, shingles, minor cuts and other minor skin irritations. This product is FDA-compliant and DIN approved as an over-the-counter OTC product.
Disease Descriptions Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease marked by periodic flare-ups of sharply defined red patches covered by a silvery, flaky surface. Eczema (atopic dermatitis) is an allergic skin condition that causes itching, sometimes to an intense degree. Over time, the lesions tend to scale and flake. If bacterial or viral infection is introduced by scratching, the affected lesions will ooze.
Acne is a disorder of the skin's oil glands that results in plugged pores and outbreaks of lesions commonly called pimples or zits. Acne lesions usually occur on the face, neck, back, chest and shoulders.
With the successful transfer of FDA, DIN numbers and label parameters from the Inventor to avVaa World Health Care Products, avVaa now owns the exclusive right to manufacture, market, label, distribute and sell its line of proven skin care products throughout the United States and Canada. avVaa products included in the FDA and DIN transfers are: NEUROSKIN Acne Treatment, an acne medication lotion; NEUROSKIN Psoriasis Relief, for seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis lotion; and NEUROSKIN Itch Relief, a topical analgesic lotion.
For online purchases, go to http://www.neuroskin.com/
- Rapid Revenue Results. According to Management, the Company's product, NEUROSKIN® Psoriasis Relief has the potential to bring in revenues of over $6.7 Million, with potential projected sales of over $12.7 Million over a 12 month period.
- Natural & Environmentally Friendly Products. Recent headlines focusing on tests done on two substances, known as D4 and D5, which is found in shampoo, soap, antiperspirant and hundreds of other personal care products, showed they pose a danger to wildlife and aquatic life. There are hundreds of thousands of beauty care products available around the world, most containing damaging chemicals, preservatives and toxins. None of avVaa World Health Care products do not contain the 2 chemicals, known as cycolmethicone exact D4 and D5. The products are all effective, natural, therapeutic skin care products for humans and animals alike.
- Superior Lead Product. Tests in Germany have proven that the NEUROSKIN product to be effective on 995 out of 1000 people (99.5%). The tests indicated and proved NEUROSKIN did not cause any side effects. Unlike many competitors, NEUROSKIN does not contain cortisone, antibiotics, alcohol, steroids or other unnatural ingredients or additives. The formula is non-greasy and odorless, does not stain clothing, and is easy to use.
- Huge Market Potential. The United States alone has an estimated market size of 40 million skin disease sufferers and a potential market spending of US $4 Billion. There are 7 million people living in the United States that are affected by some form of psoriasis. Approximately two hundred and fifty thousand new cases are reported each year.
- Seasoned Management Team. The management team of avVaa World Health Care Products is strong in the sales and marketing with strong emphasis in financial accounting, pharmaceutical and banking experience. The medical research team is comprised of world-renowned medical professionals in the fields of dermatology and radiation oncology.
- Seventeen million (17 million) Americans have acne (*The National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases).
- There are 7 million people living in the United States that are affected by some form of psoriasis. Approximately two hundred and fifty thousand new cases are reported each year. (*Well-Connected Report, 1999 Nidus Information Services Inc., June 1999).
- "Skin problems are exceedingly common: 30% of Americans have dermatological conditions requiring a physician's care. Moreover, the skin and its appendages (the hair and nails) play a paramount role in our psychological makeup." (*Cecil Textbook of Medicine 20th edition, 1996).
- Over 16 million people living in the United States are affected by eczema (*The National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases).
- *Research by the National Psoriasis Association, the USA Dermatologist Association and other institutions indicate that close to $4 billion is spent on treatments for psoriasis, eczema, and acne per year.
- "85% of the US population between ages 12-25 develops some form of acne." (*FDA Consumer Report, "On the Teen Scene" section of WebMD Health).
- The psoriasis market is continuing to grow with the aging population and affects between 0.5% - 3% of the world's population, (*Well-Connected Report, 1999 Nidus Information Services Inc., June 1999).
- *Forrester Research states in their article "B2B Healthcare Spending Shifting Online" (Jan. 2000), "Over-the-counter drugs, health and beauty aids will contribute $1.9 billion and $900 million, respectively, to the online retail category."
- The market size for the health and natural food store market tops 9,245 stores in USA with sales reaching $14 billion in 2000. (*source: www.marketresearch.com)
Primary Target Markets
- Individuals suffering with psoriasis, eczema and acne and various other skin diseases;
- Pharmaceutical Retail outlets;
- Mainstream and Specialty Drug and Food Chain outlets
- Institutions - hospitals, clinics, prisons.
Secondary Target Markets
- Health and Natural Food Store Market.
- Private brand companies.
The initial focus has been directed on the primary US and Canadian target markets. Entry into Central America, South America and eventual world markets will be next. Distribution and sales agreements have been discussed with several countries to date.
Private branding allows skin care companies such as Avon, Mary Kay, Revlon, etc. to market avVaa products under their specific brand name. This has already been done with VP Plus Marketing and Petonic Pet Supply. NEUROSKIN is registered as FDA compliant, both as a skin care cosmetic and over-the-counter pharmaceutical product, the market appeal for private branding and cosmetic companies is very strong.